He leaned his head on my shoulder. I blushed deeply and ran my hand up and down his shoulder.

"Ash." He said suddenly.

"Hm?"

"I saw the rings."

I felt my heart drop.

"Why were you going through my bag?" I muttered.

"I was looking for one of your hoodies." He mumbled, "The rings are beautiful."

I blushed and lowered my head. I took out the rings from my bag then opened the box.

"Levi, I was going to wait until the right moment but you found the rings so.." I paused trying to think of what to say, "I've loved you since I tackled you to the floor in the underground."

"Yeah that shit hurt."

"I'd do anything for you, you're the only person I care about. I love you so much I can't even explain it.. will you marry me?"

"No."

"What? Why?!" I asked.

Levi took the ring box from me and closed it. He got and stood in front of me.

"Close your eyes."

I closed them. I then heard the ring box open.

"Open."

I opened my eyes to see him down on one knee.

"Levi what-" I muttered.

"I said no because I wanted to be the one to propose. I love you Ash, despite you tackling me onto the floor and killing my friends."

I looked away at the 'killing my friends' bit. He grabbed my cheek and forced me to look back.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes Levi, I'll marry you." I said.

We both put the rings onto each other. I had the ring with the blue sapphire and Levi's name engraved into the band. Levi had the one with a red ruby and my name carved into the band.

"You're the bride right?" Levi asked.

"What? No I'm not wearing a dress."

"Why not? You're taking my last name."

"Wait what actually is your last name?" I asked, "Nobody's actually called you by it."

"Ackerman, they don't call me by my last name because they don't know it. I keep it a secret because my family are being prosecuted by the king."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but I want you to take my last name. The government won't kill us because I'm humanity's strongest and you're the moon titan, so take my last name and become Asher Ackerman."

"Do not call me Asher. Also if I took your name then it wouldn't be a secret anymore."

"Ash Ackerman then, and it's fine it it's not a secret I don't care anymore."

"Or.. you could be Levi Pearl."

"Hell no, I proposed so you're taking my last name."

"You proposed with my rings after you rejected mine."

"You're taking my last name, end of."

"Fine... When do you want the wedding?"

"As soon as possible. You might be semi-immortal but I'm not."

I sighed, "Alright we'll marry as soon as possible. Whenever there's time."

For the next few hours we were in the carriage together, surprisingly Levi fell asleep on me. Soon enough we arrived home, and Levi was still asleep.