fourteen

*two days later*

Y/ns POV

I was lying down completely alone on top of the college just staring up at the clear sky , things were looking up. But my positive emotions remained drained and non existent.

The school day was finnished for me, but that didn't stop me staying up here and re thinking every decision I have ever made. Every mistake that could have been avoided , every person I've let into my heart thats just manipulated me again, every thing that's just felt like a fucking stab wound leaving my heart weak and unable to take anymore damage.

We had a project to do in music, we had to perform a song that represented our past the best...what do I pick? As an army it will most likely be a bts song...but which one? Butterfly? Run? Lie?

" which one?" I asked as the sun shone down upon me " which song do I relate to most in life? Maybe......stigma? Yeah, stigma will do."

A small sigh escaped my lips as I plunged myself into silence once more,  there was nothing stopping me from rolling off of the top of the building right now, if I really wanted to I could.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching. Could I ever be left alone with my thoughts? Even if it's just for an hour?

" y/nie" a familiar aussie voice came with the footsteps making me calm down

" channie" I replied, he sat down beside me

" hey, are you ok baby?" He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed the back.

We called each other baby, and we had kissed multiple times now. But we hadn't became official, and its eating me apart because I am not ready to be used again.

" y-yeah" I nodded " I'm fine."

" baby" chan sighed " you can tell me if something is bothering you, school ended a whole half an hour ago for you. Why are you still up here?"

" just...wanna clear my head" I replied

He slightly caressed my hair and kissed my forehead " what's on your mind baby boy?"

" everything,  my past, what's going to happen with the daes,  my future, you." I stared up at the sky

" I assure you, everything is going to be ok love" he smiled "you've got me, I'll protect you."

I smiled back and sat up then pecked his lips

" what did I do to deserve you?" I smiled against his lips and kissed them once more

" what goes through your pretty little head that's makes you think that you don't deserve me?" He questioned

" I don't know" I sighed " I dont know alot of things....I'm confused all of the time "

He chuckled slightly " I feel that " he kissed the tip of my nose "cmere cutie"

He pulled me into his lap so my legs were wrapped around his waist

I smiled and hugged him tightly "thank you " I hummed

" for? "

" for existing " i replied " for getting out of your car that day to check if I was ok , for helping me , for saving my life"

He hugged me back , holding me in a secure bear hug " do you wanna head home now baby? You're so cold "

" mhm" I nodded " you're gonna need to let me get up though. Because you know there are stays on our college and you know everyone would freak out if you carried me "

" I hate that you're right " he huffed " I'll get big man JYP to let me show affection to you in public " he released me allowing me to get up " make sure the doors are locked, and you are safe."

" babe, I'll be fine, I've got yong . Remember?" I chuckled, helping him up off of the floor

" I know...I'll see you later, ok?" He pecked my lips while holding my waist

" ok baby" i kissed him back

He let go, making it so we could both part ways