Professor Huang and Huo Lingkun were blowing the gentle sea breeze, and watched in amazement as the tiny waves crushed the reflected moonlight and sprinkled the silver sea surface... "

My God, this night scene is amazing! "Professor Huang praised.

Huo Lingkun also said: "Fortunately, I came with the teacher this time, so I have such a blessing."

Then Zhizhi asked: "Teacher, didn't you say that Senior Sister Yuan accompanied you this time?"

Professor Huang He said with a smile, "It was indeed the preparation. As a result, Xishan got the good news last week-she was pregnant! Xishan didn't think it mattered, but Wen Qing and I felt that it was better to be safe, and finally let Ling Kun accompany her. I'm here."

Zhizhi blinked.

She usually has close correspondence with Professor Huang, but most of them are communicating about professional and experimental matters. I just know about a few brothers and sisters under the teacher. She knew that both Yuan Xishan and Wang Wenqing were students of the teacher, so now it sounds... Is Wang Wenqing still Yuan Xishan's husband?

Sitting in the cabin, Huo Lingkun opened his purse, took out a flashlight and a group photo, and motioned Zhizhi to look at it.

"There are six of us in the same sect including you. I am the oldest and the first to start. Today is the third year. This is your second senior brother Xu Mingkui, who worshiped under the teacher in the same year as me, but his birthday is three months younger than mine ... That's why he was willing to let me be this senior brother..." "

This person is your third senior sister Yuan Xishan, who came a year later than me. She is the most talented among our classmates. It was originally agreed that she will accompany me this time." The teacher came to see you, but she got married last year and found out she was pregnant last week, so the teacher and Wen Qing wouldn't let her go out...Hey, this is the fourth Wang Wenqing, he and your third senior sister are husband and wife."

Zhizhi suddenly realized.

It was exactly as she had guessed.

Finally, Huo Lingkun pointed to a young girl with thick bangs and two braids in the photo and said, "This is Kang Mengqing, the Fifth Junior Sister, who came only last year.

"

--The reality is that the whole country has stopped teaching above junior high school since last year. Professor Huang is a tutor of master students. How could it be possible that he was still recruiting new students last year?

Huo Lingkun understood Zhi Zhi's expression, and said in a low voice, "Relationship household!"

Zhi Zhi understood.

She looked at Professor Huang.

Professor Huang coughed twice, "Ling Kun, your teacher is not deaf, you whisper so loudly, is there really no problem?"

Huo Lingkun laughed.

Professor Huang said to Zhizhi: "Mengqing is just using my name here, and she doesn't usually come here, you just need to know."

Zhizhi nodded.

Huo Lingkun put away the photos and the flashlight, and said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, let's find a chance to go to the photo studio to take a photo together this time, and I will go back later, so that Mingkui and the others know What do you look like?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

After chatting for a while, everyone arrived at Seagull Island.