† The Beginning †

Wee-oooooh Wee-oooooh

The sounds of sirens, Reporters, cries of people who lost their loved ones, and whispers of shock covered the whole place.

We are here right now in Nippon Bukodan and as you can see right now the concert hall collapsed and because of that 1,000 people died worst of all the prodigy Idol herself Ekou Samukawa is nowhere to be found even with the help of Prime Minister Samukawa will our beloved Prime Minister see her daughter again?

†Ekou POV†

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, this is bad something fell on me now I'm stuck curse the Earthquake that cause this building to collapse.

Help! Someone help me! After I shouted for help for 1 hour I stopped and just help myself but no matter how much I try the block won't budge and the dead people around me are making it worst.

Is this it? Will I die here pathetically? Will those years of learning how to carry on the prime minister's role be for nothing? Am I going to just die while the freaking role of the prime minister is still not the highest?

No! How can I just be here and die!! I don't want to be like those people around me who died without even achieving their dreams that they work hard for or maybe they don't have a dream talk about a waste of life how can they just waste their life doing nothing and just be a slave of companies if they heard me right now they will tell me you won't understand everyone was not born with riches like you but I know I would just answer yeah some people were born without nothing but it's your fault if you die with nothing because you spend your life doing nothing having freaking boyfriends or girlfriend when you were young wasting your time talking about cringe and pervert things all humans are stupid even Albert Einstein said that but it doesn't mean you can't be someone big if you die low when you're already an adult without being satisfied with your life then fuck off it's your fault don't try to blame somebody!!!!! AND I REFUSE TO DIE WITHOUT EVEN KICKING THOSE ARROGANT KING'S ASS!!!!!!! As I uttered or should I say scream those words a Pink Aura covered my whole body and burst through the blocks that fell on me as the Aura dance gracefully around me it rose above squirming then Boom! The squirming Aura above me exploded like a massive Phoenix that roars because it's finally free making the whole place be caught in the blazing flames of agony and causing the appearance of the New and first Pink Sword of Damocles.