Li Shu, when we are not at home, I need you to help feed the chickens, ducks, rabbits and pigs. The chickens eat ducks, the rabbits eat and We will prepare the food for the pigs in advance and put them at the entrance of the cafeteria. We will leave after feeding in the morning, and I will trouble you to come and help feed it around three o'clock in the afternoon..." "No problem!"

Li

Shu asked again, "What are you going to do?" Where are you going? When will you be back today?"

Zhizhi replied: "Let's go to the railway stations of Upper Boundary East Boundary West and Jiudao Bend. We will be back before dark today." Li Shu understood.

"Then you have to be careful, don't leave orders anytime and anywhere." He whispered.

Zhi Zhi smiled and nodded.

Li Shu strode forward with a heavy load on his long legs, and chased after the team ahead.

Zhi Zhi stood in place, watching the handsome young man running away quickly - behind him was a bedding, and on the bedding was a lump of iron that she couldn't name, which looked like a weapon or a tool. You can see that the portion is heavy. But his running posture is stretched and at a constant speed, and there is no trace of reluctance at all. On the contrary, he has broad shoulders, thin waist, long and straight legs, and a really good figure.

Just as she thought about it, Li Shu suddenly turned around and waved at her?

Zhizhi was taken aback!

She didn't want him to find out that she was peeking at him, but her first reaction was... quickly turn her back and pretend she wasn't looking at him. After a pause, she felt that something was wrong, and quickly turned around as if to make amends, and waved at him.

Li Shu had already stopped.

Although he was standing far away, his face was somewhat blurred. But Zhizhi knew very well that he was smiling silly at her. Maybe he already found out that she was peeking at his back just now.

Zhi Zhi's face was flushed red for no reason.

She quickly turned around and ran towards the camp of the educated youth station.

Back at the educated youth station, she went to talk to Long Qiang out of breath, and Long Qiang immediately took the tools and came to the vegetable garden to mend the fence and set up rabbit traps. Others were busy inspecting the shed, collecting firewood, cooking pig food, preparing bran and fodder for chickens, ducks and rabbits... After a busy day, the

family affairs were taken care of.

Zhi Zhi gathered everyone together, divided them into five groups, appointed a group leader and deputy group leader, and then left the island together in five small boats.

As Fu Mingyu said, Jiedong and Jiexi Stations are close to the sea, but there are already clever people who have identified business opportunities and set up stalls at these two stations.

Most of what they sell are zongzi, glutinous rice wrapped in dried lotus leaves, and steaming rice wrapped in tung leaves.

Zhizhi squatted at Jiedong Station and Jiexi Station for an hour each.

--Jiedong Station has passed six trains within an hour, and there are a total of five hawkers here, but their business is not very good. Only four people opened the shop within an hour, and the business of selling zongzi was the best, with seven or eight zongzi sold.

--Jiexi Station has passed five trains within an hour, and there are a total of seven hawkers setting up stalls here, and all of them seem to be doing bad business. Within an hour, seven people were open, and the business of selling zongzi was the best, selling more than ten zongzi.