Zhi Eyes lit up!

"Okay!" she said hastily.

--Fortunately Li Shu knew about Linshi Linhai, but she didn't even know about it.

Li Shu said again: "So we need to find a way to find the way first... well, leave this matter to those old house builders on your island, I'm afraid their skills in driving boats and fishing are worse than building houses." It's even better."

Zhizhi nodded repeatedly.

Li Shu said again: "As for the foothold here, do you mind the bridge holes nearby?"

Zhi Zhi shook her head, "Never mind or mind... we

There are so many people, it is not worthwhile to live in a guest house and there is no letter of introduction. The bridge hole is okay, the main thing is that the environment should be cleaner, because it must be our base camp and the rear logistics supply station. I must have brought people to set up a stall at the municipal committee. mouth, let them help cook food at the bridge hole. Sell ​​what you see is best-selling..."

Li Shu laughed and said, "I may not be able to find the bridge hole, that's just what I said... I will let you know when I find the place. After a pause, he continued: "It's best to choose a rest period, when the urban management and public security are on vacation... During this period of time, the police's power is all concentrated on solving the cases of missing girls, and there may be no way to take care of them." It is relatively safe to catch hawkers. Zhi

Zhi nodded and said sincerely: "Li Shu, thank you!" "

"Thank me for what? " Li Shu said, "I haven't started yet!" "

Zhizhi said embarrassedly: "If this matter...is found out, you will be implicated too, right? "

"Then let's not be found out. " " Li Shu said in a low voice.

Zhizhi burst out laughing. Li

Shu also laughed. He looked at his watch and said to Zhizhi: "Wait here for me, don't go away, others follow you Don't bother talking... After all, it's been an eventful time recently, and it's better to have one thing less than one thing... I'll be right back.

Knowing that he was referring to the recent missing girls, Zhizhi nodded.

Li Shu left in a hurry.

Zhizhi continued to observe the surroundings.

In fact, there are not no vendors at the back door.

There are also several vendors with baskets on their shoulders . , Zhizhi thinks these people are quite familiar-they seem to be the hawkers who sold snacks at the entrance of the movie theater just now?

They also sell baked sweet potatoes, fried seeds and so on

.

No one seems to be clamoring for some roasted sweet potatoes and fried seeds...

Zhizhi remembered that when watching a movie, she and Li Shu also ate those roasted sweet potatoes, oranges, and sugar-fried chestnuts. The roasted sweet potatoes tasted very good, quite satisfactory; the oranges were not tasty, they were extremely sour; the fried chestnuts should be fried with saccharine water, and the chestnuts were left overnight, so sweet and bitter in the mouth.

So, if you make some special snacks with your heart, it should sell well?

Li Shu came back soon.

He was carrying a net bag in his hand, which contained an oversized enamel bowl, a brand new towel, an unopened soap, toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Hold it, Zhi Zhi," Li Shu said, handing her the net bag, "I thought you didn't bring your luggage when you came, so it might be inconvenient to wash up at night. I borrowed the other things from my comrades in arms. Brand new and unused, only this bowl... Originally, I wanted to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy a washbasin for you, but I saw this big bowl placed there... I feel that it is about the same size as a washbasin. The price is cheap..."