"Tribe." I said, softly with tears running down my face.

THIRD PERSON

SATURDAY, JULY 20TH, 2024: 3 P.M

The two brothers instantly ran to one another and embraced in a bone crushing hug while they both cried silently in one another's arms.

This went on what seems like forever, neither of them wanted to break free. Zohra and Matias stood on opposite sides watching the two hug one another, and it was like a huge wave of relief washed over the whole room.

Yes, it was a relief that the brothers are finally in contact with one another after years of deceitfulness from their family, but now Zohra and Matias can actually experience their true partners. Not the ones who try and mask their pain and make it seem like everything is ok to the wondering eye, no. The two will be whole again making each one of their relationships stronger.

"You're alive." They said at the same time, causing them to chuckle a little.

"You still copying me, I see." Tribe said, with a big smile.

His heart felt right, yes his heart felt right when he met Zohra but it heart was now free from pain and sorrows from the "lost" of his brother. It was as if he paid all his debts and he was now free to spend his money as he pleased. It was a start of a new chapter for him, but he couldn't have done it without his love.

"Shut up!" Tyari squealed, while pushing his brother slightly.

"Baby, c'mere." Tribe, said looking back Zohra.

With a smile on her face she walked over to the two, and before Tyari could speak she pulled him into a big hug, causing him to wrap his arms around her then after awhile they pulled away.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger when I'm in a good mood." She said, with a smile causing Tribe to cheese.

"Brother this is my fiancé Doctor Zohra soon to be Washington, and baby this my twin Tyari. She's the love of my life and I'm so happy you're getting the chance to meet her, she's the one who's been mending my heart and growing alongside me." He said, boastfully introducing his twin flame.

"It's so nice to meet you, Doctor Zohra soon to be Washington. I would like for you guys to meet my husband Matias, he's the owner of all the banks in Spain and he keeps me very happy and grounded. I don't know what I'll do without this sexy man." Tyari said, with a great big smile as Matias wrapped his arms around him.

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you two." Matias said in a thick accent.

"It's nice to meet you two as well." Zohra said, smiling.

"Married, huh? For how long?" Tribe asked, rubbing his chin.

"Seven years." Ty replied, smiling.

"Wow, I would like to speak with you alone some time." Tribe said, looking at Matias.

"Yes, of course. Do you guys have some place to stay here?" He asked, then they nodded.

"Yes, we do." Tribe replied, looking down at Zo reading her body language.

"Yes, I am pregnant. I see both of your eyes going straight to my stomach." Zo said, softly.

"I'm so sorry! I promise we didn't mean any harm." Ty instantly apologized, not wanting to make a bad first impression on his soon to be sister in law.

"You're ok, no need to apologize." She reassured, with a big smile.

"Do you guys have more kids?" Matias asked, smiling at the mention of kids.

"No, this is our first pregnancy." Tribe spoke, resting his hand on her soon to be protruding belly.

"We wish to have kids soon as well, but we want to move to the states first. We wanted to move closer to the family, but they kept insisting we stay here and now I see why." Ty said, softly.

"Pieces of shit, I don't know about you twin but I will not allow them around my future prince or princess. Well at least now, they've caused so much unnecessary pain for not only me but my wife because she was there to hold me the nights when I couldn't sleep, bathe me when I couldn't think of surviving another day, and feeding me when I thought my belly was too full. They broke me and she was there to fix me, and I just want time alone with her as my fixed self." Tribe expressed, causing Zo to hug his muscular frame.

"We completely understand, Tyari will not be going around them anytime soon. I do not like them anyways, but I put up with it for my husband. But no more, no more putting our life on hold for them. We will have our kids and live happy in the states as my baby wish. We just hope you guys could help with that?" Matias asked, apprehensively.

"Of course! Besides being a neurosurgeon alongside my husband, I quite enjoy looking a homes and designing them and spending money of course. But that's Boppie's fault." Zohra said, facing them with a huge smile while she talked with her hands.

"Boopie? Is my brother?" Tyari, asked with a smirk causing Tribe to growl.

"Shut the fuck up, Tyari!" Tribe exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh.

"Let's go eat, yes?" Zo asked rubbing her belly.

"Yes." Tribe said, kissing her head.

Chapter 40 is complete 🥳.

What do you guys think?

Any feedback or suggestions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your library. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚