Chapter 1

-------------------
Chapter 1: The Phantom
-------------------

The Sun's Rays Shone On My Eyes. I Immediately Woke Up And Closed The Curtains. I Look On The Second Bed. M Was Gone. Maybe Went Out On A Mission. I Went Outside.

"Morning Centrix You Got Sleepy?" A Woman With Blonde Hair Called Out Too Me.

"Not That Much Squall, Where's M?" I Looked At Her.

"She Went Out I Don't Know Why." She Is Still Calm.

Thats Squall Meusel Our Leader She Pilots The Golden Dawn. The Other Girl Beside Her is Autumn. I Heard They Have A Homosexual Relationship. Autumn Pilots The Arachne. I Took A Seat.

"*Chuckle*" I Looked At Squall's Posistion.

"What's You're Problem?" Autumn is The Harsh Kind.

"Its Just That Squall's Posistion." I Pointed Beside Her.

Squall Was In A Sexual Posistion. Man I Never Knew She Was So Seductive. I Looked At Then. Suddenly A Girl Enters.

"Mornin' M." I Look At Her.

Where'd She Go. She Sat Down Beside Me. I'm The Only Boy In The Phantom Task That Can Pilot The IS. I Pilot The Phantom Breaker. A Range and Close-Combat Type. Also It Has A Large Amount of Speed. I Then Looked At M. She's My Sister. Her Real Name is Madouka Orimura. My Real Name is Centrix Orimura. We Joined The Phantom Task Because We Held A Grudge Against Our Big Sister, Chifuyu Orimura. Our Goal is To Kill, Ichika. My Big Brother. Ichika and Madouka Are Twins. Nobody Knows It. I Ate My Cereal. I Looked At Squall Where'd She Go?

"Hey M Where Did You Go." I Was Puzzled.

She Was Still Silent.

"......Observing........" She Is So Serious.

By The Meaning Of Observing She Meant She Was Watching Ichika and Chifuyu. I Continued Eating Cereal.

"By The Way Centrix You're Heading Into That IS School For Girls Too Get Closer To Them." I Looked At Autumn.

"But I Thought It's For Girls." What Is She Saying.

"Well You're So Called Big Brother Has Qualified As The Only Male To First Pilot an IS, We Need You To Infiltrate and Try To Act Casual, Use A Fake Last Name." She Explained.

"What About Chifuyu She Might Know." I Reply.

"Don't Worry She Won't." She Re-Assured Me.

"You're Dead if She Notices and Alarms The Whole School." I Threatened.

I Looked At M. She'll Be Fine. I Went To Our Room and Pack My Backpack. Were Still In Japan So I Can Just Pack My School Supplies Its Just A Couple of Meters Away. I Went Out of Our Room.

"Tell Squall I'm Going Somewhere." I Looked At Autumn.

She Nods. I Looked At M and Nod To Her. I Went Out of The Building. The Sun Shined Bright Today. I Walked Down The Alley Way So That I Won't Be Noticed By Others. I Arrive At A Twisted Building Like School. I Enter It. I Walked Down The Hallway. I Arrive At A Huge Window. Their Were Students Training. I Peered. As I Looked Closer I Saw Chifuyu and Ichika.

*Tap*

What The! I Turned Around.

"Excuse Me Are You A Student Here??" A Female Peachy Voice.

"Well Eto...... I Can Actually Pilot An IS And Was Looking Through The Building." I Made A Lie.

"Oh Ok I Will Tell The Principal To Enter You Follow Me." She Walks Down The Hallway.

I Followed Her. This Was A Little Bit Easy. We Arrived At A Huge Door. She Opened It. In Front Was A Woman In Her 30's Sitting On A Chair.

"Ma'am This Boy Knows How To Use An IS." The Teacher Explains.

"Really Well Please Write Down You're Information Here and You're Set Come Here Tomorrow." She Explained To Me.

I Sat Down On The Chair and Filled The Paper With The Name, Braydon Amano. My First Name Would Be Obvious. She Nods and Takes The Paper.

"May I Leave?" I ask Her.

She Nods. Great I Left The Room and Ran Back To Base. It Was Already 1:56 P.M In The Afternoon. I Opened The Door Squall, M, and Autumn Were Waiting.

"Why Did You Go Out?" Squall Made A Serious Look.

"I Went To The School." I Look At Her.

She Looks At Me and Raises Her Eyebrow Signalling Me For More Info.

"I Made In.... And I Saw Ichika and Chifuyu." I Explained.

"Good." She Says.

I Went Inside The Room and Jump On My Bed. Man Its Fluffy. Suddenly The Door Opened. M Enetered.

"Centrix Keep This Talk To Me In Private if You Can." M Tosses a Phone With Her Number.

I Nod At Her. I Looked At My Metal Bracelet Watch Its Decal Was A Ghostly Like Colour With Purple. Phantom Breaker. I Looked At The Dawn Sky. It Was 2:55 Already. I Lay Down The Bed and Closed My Eyes.

Ive Become a Phantom.......

~End~