Dɪᴀᴍo̶ɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs

"—n? M/n? Hey, pay attention," Epel waved a hand in front of the others face.

"Huh? Oh, what's wrong?" M/n asked.

"I should be the one asking you that. You keep zoning out," Epel complained.

"Jeez, sorry," M/n said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"Hey! Don't ya roll your eyes at me," Epel grumbled.

"Hey~ freshman,"

"AGh!" M/n shouted.

"Ah!" a male with light orange hair and a diamond symbol on his cheek shouted back.

"Why are you screaming?! You're the one who scared me!" M/n shuffled farther from the random teen.

"Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to scare you~! I'm Cater Diamond, a junior at heartslabyul," Cater said, throwing up a peace sign while posing.

'What,'

M/n cringed but still went to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you Cater, I'm-"

"M/n, I know. You're the cute newbie from pomefiore," Cater smiled.

"Oh, so you've heard about me?" M/n awkwardly smiled.

"You'll take a photo with me for Magicam right? After all I went through all the trouble of finding you,"

"A-a photo? I don't know..."

"Click,"

"aww~ You look so cute! This'll get lots of likes, I'm sure," Cater automatically got to posting the picture.

"How about you sit with me for lunch. Sounds fun right?" Cater asked.

"Um..."

"Alright, great. I'll see you then~!" Cater smiled before walking off.

When the junior was finally gone Epel broke down into laughter.

"I'll make sure to tell Vil senpai where your sitting during lunch," Epel said while patting the latter on the back.

"Whatever..." M/n sighed.

—————

"M/n! Over here!" Cater excitedly waved his hand.

M/n sighed, he made sure to be a certain distance from everyone before sitting down.

"Perfect timing! We were just talking about the other dorms. Where's your lunch btw?" Cater asked.

"I'm not hungry," M/n stated.

"Well, let's introduce everyone! The redhead is Ace, next to him is Deuce, and the brunette is Yuu. Oh, and this is Trey," Cater pointed to the guy next to him.

M/n nodded and awkwardly smiled.

'Aren't these the people that broke the chandelier yesterday?'