Chapter-30

Chapter 31
    ◎Li Hongyan (second watch) ◎
    Bai Jing pushed open the door of the box and looked out, and saw a woman sitting on the ground with panic on her face ,.
    She was very beautiful, although her face was haggard, she had willow-leaf eyebrows and almond eyes, her black hair was tied behind her head, and although she was wearing the gray uniform of a waiter, she was gentle and restrained. Before the end of the world, there were probably people who were well-off.
    The man who was yelling across from her had a majestic figure, a face that was not greasy but a little rough, with a flame tattoo on his right arm, and he looked like a raging brown bear.
    A boy ran out from the back kitchen. Although his clothes were clean, he was thin and looked malnourished.
    "Don't touch my mother!"
    The little boy's eyes were round, like black glass. Although there was a little fear in his eyes, he still bravely stood in front of the woman and opened his short arms.
    "It's you bastard again!" The man showed disgust and kicked the little boy.
    The woman hurriedly hugged the little boy and suffered the kick.
    "Mom!" the boy cried out in a teary voice.
    The other waiters hurried forward, "Mr. Liu, calm down, don't care about them like them."
    Some of the onlookers showed disdain, some sympathized, but no one stepped forward to help.
    Bai Jing went out, and grabbed a waiter who was running to call the boss, "What's going on?" The
    waiter happened to be the girl who led them in, and originally wanted Bai Jing to let go, so don't delay her calling someone to help, but look When it came to Bai Jing, it was like catching a floating board in the sea, "Miss Bai, can you help Liu Xiong stop hitting me! Sister Hongyan's injuries are just a little bit better."
    Just as he was talking, Liu Xiong was waving away the waiter who came up to try to persuade the fight, and grabbed Li Hongyan with one hand, with a fierce look on his face, "Are you fucking going back with me?!"
    Li Hongyan looked desperate, but still struggled hard, "I, I've already said, I don't want to be your woman."
    Liu Xiongzheng sneered, and threw Li Hongyan hard, wanting to throw Li Hongyan to the ground, but he didn't expect a green vine to come out and catch Li Hongyan's thin body. body of.
    "Who?! Which guy dares to meddle in my affairs?!" Liu Xiongzheng was furious and cursed.
    Another vine sprang out, and the golden-patterned leaves directly gave Liu Xiongzheng a big mouth.
    "Who will be my father?!" Bai Jing sneered.
    Liu Xiongzheng wanted to scold, but with a snap of the vine, he was directly bound into a mummy, even his mouth was tightly gagged, leaving only his nose and eyes for him to breathe out.
    Seeing that Liu Xiong was quiet, Bai Jing looked down at Li Hongyan, "Tell me what's going on?"
    Li Hongyan looked at Bai Jing gratefully, "I, my name is Li Hongyan..."
    Speaking of this matter It's simple.
    Li Hongyan and Liu Xiong are high school classmates. Li Hongyan was the school belle in high school, with good grades and a beautiful person, so she naturally had countless suitors. Liu Xiongzheng's family has some money, but he has a bad temper and poor grades. He likes Li Hongyan but is always rejected. After graduation, Li Hongyan married her college classmate.
    Her husband's family is full of government officials, and they are quite powerful in the local area. Although Liu Xiongzheng is jealous, his mind is not confused. After marriage, the couple lived happily ever after and gave birth to a son named Wang Tongtong. But who would have thought that the end of the world was coming, and none of the five members of the family would awaken their abilities.
    On the way to escape to the base in city c, her husband died at the hands of monsters. And she also ran into Liu Xiongzheng and his gang. Liu Xiongzheng awakened the earth ability, joined the flame team, and also went to the base in city c.
    That night, Liu Xiongzheng threatened her son and raped her physically. It's not that she never thought about committing suicide, but her son is still so young, without her and falling into Liu Xiongzheng's hands, it is impossible to live well.
    So she acquiesced to Liu Xiongzheng's evil deeds as if by appointment. Until she arrived at the base safely, she began to want to find a job and support her son with her own efforts, instead of continuing to be Liu Xiongzheng's woman.
    However, Liu Xiongzheng coveted Li Hongyan for so many years, and finally got what he wanted, how could he let Li Hongyan go. In his eyes, Li Hongyan was already his woman. What's even more frightening is that most people in the flame team agreed with Liu Xiongzheng's idea. After all, Li Hongyan and Liu Xiongzheng slept together, and Liu Xiongzheng escorted them to the base again. Wanting to leave at this time, Li Hongyan is just a white-eyed wolf.
    Fortunately, Li Hongyan met Jiang Xiu, the captain of the Red Rose team, a first-level fire-type power user. The Red Rose team is full of women, and Jiang Xiu has great sympathy for women because she grew up in a patriarchal family.
    Relying on the influence of the Red Rose team, Li Hongyan escaped from Liu Xiongzheng, and even found a job as a waiter in this restaurant.
    Bai Jingjing nodded, and in his mind told the mutated Diaolan to tie Liu Xiongzheng tightly so that he would not die, "Then what is this guy doing here today?" "Sister Jiang and the others have been out for five days and have not come back
    . Died outside." The waitress next to her whispered, with regret in her words.
    She likes Sister Hongyan very much, she has a gentle personality and can endure hardships, Tongtong is even more well-behaved and sensible, and never causes Sister Hongyan any trouble. But she is just an ordinary person, apart from caring about it, there is nothing she can do when encountering such a thing.
    "Oh, it's because the Red Rose team is gone, so they can run amok again, right?" Bai Jing said coolly.
    She walked up to Liu Xiongzheng, without any hesitation about Liu Xiongzheng's resentful eyes, and kicked his lower body. The mutated Chlorophytum was extremely clever. Feel the taste of deadly feet for yourself.
    Liu Xiongzheng wailed and fell to the ground, because his hands were bound by the mutated spider plant on both sides of his body, he couldn't move, he could only shrink on the ground like a caterpillar, trying to relieve the pain in his lower part.
    Bai Jing looked at Liu Xiong rolling on the ground with a smile, stepped on his knee, and said unhurriedly, "I have some bad news for you, although the Red Rose team is not at the base now, but you are nosy again. That’s right. If you dare to harass Li Hongyan again, I’ll find someone to kill your lifeblood and throw you out of the base. After the mutant beasts bite you to death, watch them eat up your flesh. "
    Before and after time travel, what she hated the most was rapists.
    The surrounding people were instantly quiet.
    This little girl looked weak and beautiful, how could she speak so viciously.
    Liu Xiongzheng held back the pain, and tremblingly said, "Who are you? Do you know that I am from the Raging Fire Team?!"
    Bai Jing raised his foot and stepped on it again, watching Liu Xiongzheng with a distorted expression in satisfaction, Then she turned her head and looked around, "Come here, please tell me who is the Fire Squad?"
    She followed the army on missions as soon as she arrived at the base, and she really didn't pay attention to the civilian team at the base.
    "The captain is Wang Jinsheng. His elder brother Wang Jinhua used to be a member of the government's supernatural team." Han Xiao leaned against the box door, looked at Bai Jing with a smile in his eyes, and said slowly, "In terms of ranking, probably The base is in the top five, I didn't pay attention to the specifics."
    "Now it's the third." The restaurant owner came out of the back kitchen and sighed helplessly.
    When that woman Jiang Xiu will come back, my small shop can't stand such a toss.
    But when he saw Han Xiao, he still respectfully shouted, "Captain Han, you're here."
    With Han Xiao here, at least the Flame team didn't dare to come and find fault, which was lucky. But who is this girl who shows off her might? Is it not written in the information?
    "Old Xing, your level is getting worse and worse. You can let this kind of people in." Han Xiao glanced at him and said slowly.
    "Captain Han, I'm a soft-spoken person." Restaurant owner Xing Liang smiled wryly. He was just an ordinary wood-type supernatural being who had just retired from the civilian post in the army before the end of the world. There is a relationship, and there is a relationship, but the relationship is not strong enough, so naturally I don't want to really tear myself apart with the Blazing Squad.
    As soon as the bell rang at the door, a man with a big arm and a round waist walked in with three or five subordinates, and at a glance he saw Liu Xiongzheng who was trampled under his feet.
    It was Wang Jinsheng, the captain of the Agni team.
    Wang Jinsheng's face darkened, and he shouted at Bai Jing, "Who are you, dare to step on my subordinates?!"
    Bai Jing smiled slightly, "Ask your brother, your brother should have a little impression of me."
    Unless he didn't participate in the previous Yunlianshan operation.
    By coincidence, Wang Jinhua walked in after him, bumped into Bai Jing's face, and his face turned pale instantly.
    "Bai, Bai Jing..."
    He was deeply impressed by Bai Jing, especially the dodder plant on her body, the scene of the empty mutated mouse skin hanging on the blood-red textured vine, which gave him a nightmare all night.
    "Brother, do you know her?" Wang Jinsheng paused, his tone a little uncertain. Could it be that he is a big shot?
    "Wang Jinhua, what's the matter, you didn't follow Jiang Feng?" Han Xiao asked with a half-smile, his long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, revealing a cold gaze.
    "Han, Captain Han!" Wang Jinhua's expression became even more miserable. He still remembered the scene where Han Xiao rushed into the courtyard with soldiers and tied them up like a ferocious wolf on the last night, which made people tremble with fear.
    When Wang Jinsheng heard the words Captain Han, he suddenly felt bad. He forced a smile on his face and asked Han Xiao, "Are you Captain Han Xiao?
    " . Apart from General Feng and Lieutenant General Yi at the head, it was Han Xiao.
    If it weren't for Han Xiao who is usually in Area A and doesn't come out often, the captains of each team would want to hook up with each other even if they try their best.
    The corners of Han Xiao's mouth curled slightly, "Captain Wang, do you have any opinion on my team members?"
    Wang Jinsheng looked at the smiling Bai Jing and the pained Liu Xiongzheng under her feet, his whole body trembled, and he quickly denied, "No, no, You are joking, how could I have any opinion on your team members? This kid must have offended you, he taught you a good lesson, and taught him well."
    Li Hongyan hugged Wang Tongtong, she could not stop crying, she finally breathed a sigh of relief . It seems that she no longer needs to live in fear.
    Wang Tongtong stretched out her thin little hand, trying to wipe away tears for her mother, and said in a childlike voice, "Mom doesn't cry." The