𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Beginne am Anfang

You felt a strong friendship with Akane growing. She felt down to earth and the closest person you could relate to here.

While we walked, we noticed a familiar girl in her cat jacket, staring down at her game console.

"Hey, Chiaki! I didn't expect to see you awake at this time." You greeted her.

She looks up and smiles. She had bags underneath her eyes from loss of sleep. She looked like if she blinked she'd pass out right there. "Oh hello. I accidentally stayed up all night playing my game and now I can't fall asleep."

"Aw, that can't be good for you." You told her.

"I know, but the game is addicting." She said letting out a loud yawn.

"Whatever you say Chiaki." You giggled.

We all walked and talked our way to the restaurant. When we stepped inside, you saw Peko and Fuyuhiko chatting in the lobby.

You sent a warm greeting their way, "Good morning you guys!" Peko nodded at me, while Fuyuhiko only let out a "tsk" my way

You gave him a stank look. That was one thing about, you did not take disrespect from anyone. "Excuse me Nig-" your hand flies over your mouth before the whole word cane out.

"Did you say something Y/N?" Akane asked

"Nah let's just get upstairs." You awkwardly laughed. Akane shrugged it off and headed up the stairs with Chiaki.

You exhaled in relief. You had to be careful using that word around these types of people.

There weren't many people upstairs except for Mahiru, Nekomaru, Gundham, Ibuki, and Teruteru.

Ibuki and Mahiru were seated at a table. Ibuki spotted us and waved us over. "Hey guys, over here!"

We took a seat and listened to what Ibuki had to say. "So let me tell you about the craziest dream I had!" Ibuki exclaimed, clearly excited.

"Ibuki please don't-" Mahiru pleaded but was cut off by Ibuki speaking, "So in the dream, there was a black and white bear that appeared and he was going on about us being in a killing game or something. Then, he turned Usami into a white and pink bunny named Monomi. He summoned some massive robots which started shooting at Monomi A.K.A Usami, and you got injured in your leg. That's when I woke up. Crazy right!"

You looked at Mahiru with a confused look and all she did was slowly shake her head in shame. You took a deep long breath. "Uh, Ibuki babe."

She turns and faces you, "Yeah what's up?" She asks.

"That wasn't a dream that actually happened..." You informed her.

"WHAT!! No wonder it felt so surreal!" She shouted in surprise.

"Oh, by the way, how's your leg Y/N?" Akane asked.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt as much, but I have been limping." You told her, rubbing your wound.

"I still can't believe we have to live like this now." Ibuki pouts.

"You're telling me." Akane agrees.
"Do you really think we have to..."Mahiru gulps and her face grows grim.

The atmosphere at the table gets tense and depressing as they recall what happened yesterday.