pretty.

As the trio walked down the street in search of a clothing store, they came across one that seemed to be perfect. The exterior of the store was covered in flowers and vines, creating a fairytale-like vibe.

"... So what was that "I have a feeling Mori's got clothes for us" talk all about, huh?" Chuuya rolled his eyes at Dazai. "I mean... at least he gave us cash so we can actually buy the clothes..." Y/n sweat dropped, hoping the two don't start fighting again. "Though I am salty and embarrassed about wearing my pajamas out in the open...

"This store seems nice but... what exactly do we wear for a Masquerade Ball?" They all pondered for a moment, before a lady with an interesting looking top hat opened the door.

"Why, we are open, fellow young'uns! Welcome in, what can we do for you?" The lady pulled the three kids into the store immediately, and sat them down. "We've got quite a few designs that would look stunning on you kids!"

They look at each other in surprise. "Uh... do you happen to have anything suitable for a masquerade ball?" The lady's eyes widened and her smile deepened, scaring Y/n and Chuuya a little.

"Ohoho... you have come to the right place..."

Her cheeks were red and embarrassed as she stepped out of the dressing room. "... How do I look..?"

Chuuya scanned Y/n from top to bottom, before giving a thumbs up. "Looks the part. I think you can get away with sneaking into a masquerade ball."

Y/n glanced at Dazai, hoping for a comment.

Fiddling with his tie, he didn't look her way and said she looked fine. Y/n sighed in defeat, and walked over to Chuuya.

"This is really hard to move in..." Chuuya gave a slight chuckle. "I bet- thank god I'm not a woman."

"Yes, thank god you aren't. If you were, I would've gone from liking all women to almost all women." Dazai butt in. The two teens glared at each other, and Y/n facepalmed. "You two still have to get dressed, you know?"

"Right, right. C'mon let's hurry, maniac."

"Man those costumes were expensive-" Y/n ripped apart the receipt. "Good thing it wasn't our money we spent..."

The three sighed and checked the time. "We have ten minutes to get to the ball... it's close enough to walk to."

"Ten minutes already?!" Chuuya was baffled. "That lady made us try on different clothes for that long?!" He massaged his temple.

Pulling out the files, Dazai began formulating a plan. "We have to kidnap the CEO of Nu-Cleanse, Li Toya. In order to do that, we should befriend his son, Li Miyaki. Or rather, Y/n should "befriend" him." Dazai turned to Y/n.

"We need you to get closer to him and catch his interest. Make sure he brings you to meet his father, and that's when we strike. Got that?" Her eyes widened. "Wait... so you're telling me to... make him fall for me?!"

Chuuya rolled his eyes. "If that doesn't work then we'll step in and try to befriend him. But I doubt you'll fail, I mean..." the ginger goes silent, before Dazai looks at him in disgust.

"You think she's pretty enough to seduce him? Well, I can't blame you... you are but a child, after all." Chuuya scowled at him, and Y/n gaped in offense. "Did you insinuate that I'm ugly?" Sadly, the girl was ignored yet again.

"What do you mean child, I'm older than you!"

"Your height says otherwise."

"Oh yeah?! Well-"