Jaleah and Jasmine looked at each other in confusion on why they were getting so tight.

"Why you talking like that?" Nova mugged him moving closer to him only for Maurice to push her back slightly.

"Cause you been pissing me off lately, always putting yo 2 cents in whatever I fucking do."

"What just happened?" Keyonte asked in confusion on how fast this escalated.

"He getting smart for no reason. He took my joke too serious and for what?" Nova said rolling her eyes.

"Bro stop talking to me." Antonne mumbled and got on his phone to ignore her.

"Y'all chill out." Maurice said just as Jahmir walked into the kitchen, looking around in confusion after feeling the tension in the room.

"I been chilling." Nova shrugged, sitting back down in her seat as she bit into her taco.

"Damn, that's my cue to go. My ride outside." Kind said and Jaleah followed her out of the kitchen and to the front door.

They went outside seeing a car pull up, "Shit." Kind mumbled seeing her dad get outta the car looking mad.

"Who house this is? You supposed to be at the fucking movies." The rapper said mugging her. "Who the fuck is this?"

"This my bestfriend Jaleah." Kind said just as the front door opened again, exposing Durk who looked at Kentrell.

"The fuck this nigga doing here?" They said in unison as they both reached for their guns.

"Oh shit, chill!" Kind yelled holding her hand out infront of them.

"Naw Kind, what the fuck you got going on?" Kentrell questioned her, keeping his gun pointed as Ben and KD quickly hopped out the car.

"Chill top, this Kind best friend." Ben said and Kentrell looked at him with his face scrunched up.

"You knew she was friends with a opp nigga daughter?"

"I ain't know who her dad was I just knew she and Kind was cool." Ben clarified.

"Fuck off my property for I air yo shit out!" Durk yelled taking his gun off safety.

The only thing that was stopping him from shooting was Jaleah. He ain't wanna traumatize her.

"This not even our house." Jaleah told him. She was honestly so shook right now, not expecting this at all.

"Let's fucking go Kind!" Kentrell yelled at her causing her to quickly go to him.

"I told y'all to pick me up so why the fuck he here." Kind whispered to KD who held his hands up in defense as she got in the car.

Kentrell slowly walked back until he reached his car before he got inside then sped off.

Durk looked at Jaleah who stood there in shock at what just happened.

"Jaleah." He tried to touch her but she moved away then stormed back into the house.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked Jaleah who ignored her and went upstairs to Jahmir room.