(M/N)-Senko, stop!

Senko-I do not receive or acknowledge orders from you.

(M/N)-Pl-Please, I can speak to him about this! You don't need to hurt him!

I was left barely breathing for a few more seconds before my phone flew out of my hand and caught on fire which was sort of blue.

Senko-If he does anything to hurt or intimidate (Y/N) again, it will not be a warning next time. I also demand that he apologizes to (Y/N) later on. Do you understand me?

(M/N)-Y-Yes!

I was finally let go and fell to the ground before she held a fireball in her hand for a moment and went into my son's room. (M/N) ran to me and helped me up as I still caught my breath.

(D/N)-What... is going on?

((Y/N)'s POV)

My head felt a little fuzzy for a moment, but suddenly Senko came back in the room and she looked happy and ok. She took her pot back next to my feet to continue with my massages. I was still worried about how everything went out there because my dad can be really mean and scary.

(Y/N)-D-Did he yell at you? I zoned out.

Senko-*Giggles* No, he didn't yell at me. I just told him the truth and he can apologize to you later. We need to focus on getting you relaxed. If there's anything you want or don't like, just name it.

(Y/N)-O-Ok.

I still don't know if it was ok to touch their tails since a lot of animals hate that.

(Senko's POV)

I saw the darkness going away slowly, but when I was finished massaging his whole body, there was still some left. I think he needed some more play time, treats, and cuddling. I'm really good with tofu, but perhaps I could try a few other recipes that I picked up from the past. I pressed him against my chest to let my heartbeat soothe him and put my tail around his legs.

Senko-Why are you so stressed sweetie?... Are you hungry? I know a good recipe for fluffy and soft cheesy garlic bread and some lasagna. ~

Shiro-... Uh, Sen.

I looked over to Shiro and saw her sway her tail in an objective way like she was hinting at it... I think I finally pieced it together and confirmed it by bringing my tail between us and gently placing his arm around it. I could see the remaining darkness disappear on him, his cheeks were blushing, and... my heart skipped a beat.

Senko's mind-He... He likes fluffing my tail too... Just... Just like... Nakano.

A few tears were coming out of my eyes from thinking about him and (Y/N) panicked a little before he tried to let go... I swiftly put his arm back around my tail and scooted closer to him.

Senko-I-It's ok, really... Just enjoy some nice fluffing and I'll make dinner later. Just for the 3 of us.

(Y/N)-U-Um... Are you sure you're ok with me touching your tail?

Senko-Just... Don't stop... Please.

I wrapped my arm around him to pull him closer and give him kisses on his head to show him that he could fluff my tail... Just like Nakano, he was a baby when it came to this stuff. Shiro watched us and smiled a little as I snuggled with (Y/N). The time we spent alone in days made him feel more love in his little pinkie toe than his parents ever gave him in years...

Senko's mind-My baby. ~

(Timeskip 3 Hours)

Shiro was playing with (Y/N) while I was finishing up cooking dinner for us and I think I wrote down the recipe correctly, so this should work. They just have a bit longer in the oven. I also made it clear to his parents that they are not to go in there and bother him and I saw an irritated look on (D/N)'s face, but I will give his wife the chance to keep him in line. I was completely serious about my next firm action with him will not be a warning. When it was time to take the food out, I was happy at how they looked until (M/N) and (D/N) came in.