Pure Lineage

Beginne am Anfang

Shiro-Don't be shy. Go on.

I rubbed her head to pet her and I saw her eyes closed as she enjoyed it while her tail wagged. I this was like petting a puppy for the first time since I never did that before. When I tried to stop, she took my hand and put it back on her head while smiling at me. I petted her some more and my chest felt so much lighter, so I kept on going. When she finally let me stop, she stood up with her hands on her sides.

Shiro-I see that you enjoyed the first of many pampering from the great Shiro! Now, let us continue.

She held out her arms a little and made fireballs in her hands while making more behind her until they made a star... Now, I couldn't look away from her.

My mind felt fuzzy and my body felt almost weightless

My mind felt fuzzy and my body felt almost weightless. I tried to think straight again, but it was so hard.

Shiro-Just relax and give in... There's nothing you can hide when you're around me. My eyes see all. More importantly, my eyes know all.

There was a bit of wind from her and for a second, I thought I was going to cry from something I wanted for a long time now.

Shiro-Release the desires that dwell deep with your heart! Tell me what they are! *echo*

(Y/N)-The desires... in my heart.

Her fire and wind went away and she smiled at me when a tear came out of one of my eyes.

Shiro-Now!

(Y/N)-I want...

Shiro-Yes? ~

(Timeskip 20 Minutes)

(Senko's POV)

That took longer than I wanted to, but I bit more than what I bargained for with those boys. They still tried to act like they had the power to defy what I said and threatened with something as trivial as 'telling on me', but I would also like to have a word with their parents for letting their children go down this path. That will be for another day though. I made it back to the house and the parents were still gone at work, but I know Shiro is here watching him. I got inside and made it to his room to see the both of them cuddling and (Y/N) had his face nuzzling into Shiro's neck.

 I got inside and made it to his room to see the both of them cuddling and (Y/N) had his face nuzzling into Shiro's neck