She pulled back her hand. "I'm fine." She mumbled, taking a few steps back.

"I have eyes and I can see that!" Holding her wrist, he almost dragged her lazily into the dining room.

"Sit." He ordered and went into the living room and a little later, came back with the first aid box.

Sitting on the chair beside her, he pulled her hands and applied the cream. She hissed and now looking at her palm, it was all red but the only thing she could be thankful about is, it was her left hand, rather than right one she use for almost everything.

"What happened?" Came the confused voice of Avantika. Aayansh glanced at her than back at his wife.

"Nothing. Someone just wanted to be careless." Aadhya looked at him in disbelief who was blowing air on her burnt hand.

"I didn't do it on purpose. I was trying to help you by bringing the food outside." She sound offended and Aayansh glared at her.

"Aadhya, you should be careful with kitchen stuff." Came Naveen's voice who was following his wife to the dining.

"It's nothing serious, Maa, papa. He's just exaggerating." She felt another glare at her but didn't look to his side. She knew it was Aayansh.

"Ho gya." She pulled her hand back, as she felt a shiver running through her spine as he blew air on the wonded hand.

(It's done.)

Aayansh stood up while giving a little jerk to the chair he was sitting.

"You aren't allowed in my kitchen from now on." She gasped as he pointed at her before she could say anything, he was out of her sight, into the kitchen.

"Stop being controlling. I'll go anywhere I want." She said aloud, making sure he could hear her while the couple just shook their head, taking their seats on the dining.

"I won't die with just a little burn." She further added.

A furious Aayansh walked back into the dining room and kept the container of food on the dining table with a thud, which surely startled three figures sitting on the chair.

"This is the last time you're talking like that." He looked at her, staring deep into her soul. He was pissed off, that could be clearly seen on her face.

She couldn't understand what he meant by that. The tone she used or the words she picked.

Maybe the tone, he was dominating and she knew that. That's why he didn't like the raised tone she used.

Aadhya blinked her eyes and looked away when she heard Manish. "What's happening here?" She was embarrassed.

Divya and Manish looked at the elder couple sensing the tension in the air but they shook their heads.

"I'll eat later." Aadhya mumbled and got up from the chair.

"Sit here and eat." He commanded, angrily.

"I don't want to." She mumbled and walked away not before glaring at him.

Why he have to talk to me so rudely. Does he really hate me?

Aadhya was climbing the stairs but her mind was clouded with the things happened just few minutes ago and amidst all these, she didn't realise when her Foot slipped on the stairs and she ended up falling from the 5th stair.

The family members rushed to her hearing her scream.

"Are you a fucking kid that you can't even walk properly?" It was him again, his face completely red with anger and concern as he bent down to her level.