chapter 3

I woke up feeling amazing. Colby wasn't awake yet which made it better. I got up grabbed a random shirt turned out it was colbys. Why should i care, he doesn't mind anyways. I walked downstairs and saw kat. ''Yo kat when did you arrive omg?'' I said excited. ''Yesterday evening'' She smiled. I walked over and hugged her. ''I missed you girl'' She said. ''I missed you too'' I said hugging her tightly. Sam came out of the bathroom. ''Oh hey y/n, you were quite loud last night.'' He said almost laughing. ''Loud.. what..?'' I said acting innocent. ''Oh don't act all innocent babe, you were quite loud'' Colby said coming down from the bedroom. ''Colby shut the fuck up.'' I said angrily to him. ''Wait, colby?!'' Sam said looking at colby. ''Oh shit..'' He said standing on a stair. ''Oh hell no i can't do this right now.'' Sam said opening the door and shutting it. Kat walked over to me and said ''You had sex with colby?'' She laughed. ''It was a mistake, we were just talking and it just happened.'' I said shaking my head while laughing. ''Jesus, i'm gonna go talk to sam.'' Kat said opening the door walking out to sam. colby hugged me. ''I'm gonna go home, i have to get to an event in about an hour. ''Okay, bye colbs.'' I said hugging him. ''Bye :) '' I said as i watched him leave. I sighed, how could i ever be so stupid to have sex with my brother's bestfriend. After a few hours sam and katrina came inside after their talk. ''Sam, look i'm sorry.. it just happened.'' I said raising my shoulders. ''I can't talk about this right now it's too much to think about.'' Sam said going to the living room. I walked to my room and opened the door. I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone. Suddenly i get a notification. I looked at it and it was colby. He had texted me saying he'd come over tomorrow at 10 AM. I was totally fine with that, because i needed to see him again. That night can't get out of my mind ever.. It was incredible and the best I've ever had, and i wanted it to happen again. At 10 PM. I went to bed because it was late but couldn't sleep.. All i could hear was screaming and squeaks from sam's bed. Why. Why right now jeez, couldn't they have done it sooner or later when i'm actually asleep. I grabbed my pillow and wrapped it around my ears. I yelled ''SLOW TF DOWN SAM UR GOING AWFULLY FAST.'' I almost laughed. The squeaking went away after a while. Finally i could sleep. It was 12 AM. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I went to bed and sat my alarm to 9 AM so i could get ready. I laid down and then i fell asleep.