chapter 2

It was from colby. He said he wanted to meet up and talk about things. I texted him and said he could come to my house by 6 pm. I turned off my notifications and grabbed my book and then i started reading. And of course i fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my door opening and closing. I looked up and saw colby. ''God i thought you were some serial killer jesus, don't even fucking scare me like that again.'' I said annoyed. ''Sorry..'' He said almost serious. ''So talk, why is it that you hate me so much.'' I said waiting. He didn't say anything and i was about to get mad at him. After a while i said ''Are you gonna tell me why, or else just leave.'' I said sitting up. ''Because..'' He couldn't say anything else. ''Because what?'' I said patiently. ''Because you drive me fucking crazy y/n, i am so obsessed with you and i've tried to stop it but i can't, so just being around you makes me speechless.'' He said obviously meaning it. ''Oh..'' I said surprised. ''Oh? that's all u gotta say jesus christ!'' He said getting up to leave. I got up fast and grabbed his arm. ''Just kiss me already god.'' I said grabbing his face and kissing him. His lips were so soft.. He's perfect. The kiss began to get heated and he layed me on my bed and started kissing my neck. ''Don't u dare leave anything colby'' I said closing my eyes. Wow he was so dreamy and of course i wanted him to leave marks. He took off his shirt so i could see his chest. God.. How could someone be so goddamn perfect omfg. ''Do you want me to continue princess?'' He said raspy. ''Yes just fuck me omg.'' I said grabbing his head and pulling him down to me. I kissed him before taking off my shirt and my bra. ''Wow you're so beautiful.'' He said looking at me. He took off his pants leaving him in his boxers. I got up and got ontop of him. I kissed his neck and went down to his chest. ''Please let me have the key to that heart..'' I said looking at the heart tattoo. He groaned. ''You already have it'' He said smirking. I looked down at him and smiled. I took off my sweatpants and my panties leaving me naked. He looked up and down and i realised he really did like me, and i've been wrong these past years. He then took off his boxers.. I looked at his V-line. How- just tell me how tf can someone be that hot, like literally impossible. He got ontop of me again and started going down on me. ''Oh fuck..'' I whispered. After a few hours of very very good sex.. I looked at him and said. ''So are we friends or fuck buddies?'' He said ''How about lovers..?'' And then he looked at me with those ocean blue eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed him. ''Goodnight colbs.'' I said closing my eyes. ''Goodnight y/n'' He said turning around.