08. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟

Start from the beginning

Aoi shoved her off, kicked her away, and on the ground to stare up at her looming figure, eyeing her and enjoying her attempts, relishing the thought of being her only hope of escaping him, "Besides, I would have helped you the same night he got you here, oh! I mean kidnapped you here, I just figured since we are enemies, you wouldn't like me helping you out, and with your presence here, I have all the pieces to destroy his reputation and make him hurt." she giggled as she fished out her phone, "I recorded everything on that fateful night, geez even the part where he said about having your honeymoon together."

Aoi crouched down, delighting herself in watching her expression twist and fall, "Do you want to see them?"

"...No." she replied, shuffling back and standing up, "If you want to ruin him, I can help you, we can help each other," she suggested hesitantly, she had nothing to lose.

"Classic move, don't you think? I'm not about to fall for that, I don't need your help, you are useless one way or another." copying her movement, Aoi stood up tall and proud. "Though I do wonder if killing you or taking you hostage will be better." Aoi talked as though she were thinking about whether to make stew or beef, the indifference and joy in her voice urged her to take a big step back.

"Either way, I think killing you is what I would enjoy the most."

That was the missing cue she needed to run.

Bolting to the hallway leading upstairs and scurrying up a few stairs, stumbling for a moment, she threw her gaze back to see where she stood, "Come on! I want this to be easy! I'm making this easier for you! Even if you live or you die, he'll have to suffer!! Isn't that what you want as well?"

Starting a late match, Aoi traced her steps and followed her inside the bedroom, laughing at the sight of her holding up a pair of scissors, "Whoa, you scared me bitch." She whipped out a knife, polished and sharp, "I have something better though." she pursed her lips, curling them down into a pout. "I can't feel sorry for you lol."

Aoi charged at her without hesitation, prompting her to dodge but lose her balance to avoid the knife in front of her eyes, tackled onto the bed before she kicked Aoi in the stomach, and rolled over to the incoming attack, the knife cutting into the mattress instead. Using that small space of time, she raced to the door hoping she could lock Aoi inside.

But, she was no athlete.

Aoi tripped her, she landed on her stomach and Aoi climbed atop, driving the blade down hard enough to pierce the skin on her shoulder, it stung and bled, and it drove her crazy. Screaming she pushed the scissors into her Aoi's left thigh and maimed her in the same way, twisting it to let her know how much more she hated her. "Get off of me!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She shouted, the pain made her forget everything she was and everything she wasn't.

Pushing her head back to knock Aoi away, it succeeded in hitting her chin and nose, tilting her back a little and quickly getting up she dropped Aoi to the floor with the knife still ingrained in her flesh. She punched her in the face, pulling her fist to hit the second time, however, it didn't connect before she was kicked off. "OH!! I'm the bitch!?" amused and bleeding, Aoi chuckled with a crooked smile.

"Then you are the witch who is going to burn alive today!!" Aoi declared, standing and running towards her, she barely managed to get up just in time to evade another tackle on the ground and ran out of the room and downstairs. She needed enough space to be able to pull the knife and stop the bleeding.

She was angry, not scared. It made her hate her quirk.

Hiding in a corner shielded with a big box, she breathe in one last time before feeling the handle of the knife and hesitating, ultimately, she pulled it out and looked down at the sheen of blood coating the silver blade. She hadn't remembered to pull out her scissors in her sprint, it made it seem like they had swapped their weapons.