episode 8

1. The fire of revenge

Lizzy gets angry and she spawns a white fire around her body and her eyes turns into black she takes agatha and zatanna and put them in her old house she removes the spikes and heal their injuries, after she did that she flies away to the house and did her form again after a few moments she arrives in the country where she got tested, she walks with her form and angry face she destroy each house and buildings.

2

2.The brutality

After she did that she goes to the military in that country to wash their souls off their body, after a few hours she found the military and she started getting their souls before she do that she tortures all of them to show what the other military did to her sisters after she tortured them she takes their souls out, she uses her super magic to make a big explosion in the whole country.

She returns home but then she got hit by a spikes and she saw a group of people in her house, Agatha and zatana can't fight with those people because their injured, Lizzy knew that the people in that country goes to her own city to destroy it she ...

She returns home but then she got hit by a spikes and she saw a group of people in her house, Agatha and zatana can't fight with those people because their injured, Lizzy knew that the people in that country goes to her own city to destroy it she gets angry and destroy those people she said.

Lizzy: people in that enemy country will no longer to live anywhere I am cursing you all to die!

Lizzy kills all the people and turns them to ashes, after that she made a force in her city that no other people can't go inside and outside she trap the people in her city and they live happy after that kind of trouble.

                        The End

I hope you all like this story I don't know if there's a season 3 but I'll update you guys!.

Owner: Kean Chester

Casts:lizzy, Agatha, zatanna

Spoiler alert: I'll update you guys...