Chapter 13

"What do you plan on doing Sensei?" Ida asked.

"I don't know." Aizawa was angry. "But I'm not going to let this go..." he glanced over at All Might, "Are you willing to talk to the principal about all of this?"

"Of course." He nodded. He too looked like he was filled with rage. How had none of them noticed?!

Aizawa turned back to the class. "We will be dealing with Endeavor, and making sure that Todoroki is safe at him. However, as awful as it is, this sounds like something that has been going on for a while. It still doesn't answer the question as to what happened recently, that caused Todoroki to start acting so strangely. That's your homework for tonight. Just spend some time with him. We can talk more to him tomorrow."

They all nodded, before silently making their way out of the classroom.

"How are we going to get him to talk to us?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't know..." Ida looked down. "How did I not see that Todoroki was struggling?! I'm the Class Representative! It is my duty to make sure that all of our classmates are taken care of!"

"You can't blame yourself, Ida..." Yaoyorozu looked down. "None of us noticed..."

"We can deal with that later!" they all turned to Tsu. "The important thing is figuring out what is going on with Todoroki right now."

"Today's Friday..." Sato muttered, "We could try to talk to him while watching our movie?"

Jiro nodded, "That could work. If anything, I think it's just important for him to be around his friends right now."

"That sounds good. Everyone go get changed, then we can all go up and get Todoroki." They all went off to follow Ida's command.

*****

A few minutes later, they had all converged around Todoroki's door.

"Todoroki?" Midoriya knocked. "We're about to start a movie. Would you like to come watch it with us?"

"Not right now Midoriya."

"Come on Todoroki, it's tradition." Kaminari coaxed.

"I said not tonight!" he snapped.

"Now what?" Mineta asked.

"Out of my way," Bakugo shoved his way to the front. "You've got until the count of five, Half and Half before I blow this door down." He paused a moment and there was no answer. "Five!" true to his word, a moment later, he blew up the door.

"BAKUGO!" They all shrieked.

He just shrugged, "I'm not just going to stand out here while we're all worrying about him, and he's ignoring us!"

Shoto stepped out and looked at the door on the ground, "Was that necessary?"

"Yes." Bakugo grunted.

"I'm not going down with you."

"Go with them. I'm sorry about what I said before."

"No. You were right. It's better this way. Here." Shoto stepped aside, and willingly let Todoroki take control.

"Sho come back!" he gripped at his hair.

"Todoroki..." he looked up and saw that his class was staring at him with tears in their eyes. "What's going on...?"

He hung his head, "I... can we go watch the movie now?"

"Todoroki, we need to talk about what's going on..." Ida said gently.

"I know. And we will." He assured. "I promise. But please, can we have one more... normal night?"

They all glanced at each other. "Ok..." Izuku took his hand. "Let's go watch a movie..."

(A/N - Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Happy April Fools Day lol. Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!!)