Chapter 7

"Ugh... what happened...?" Todoroki woke up, not having any recollection of what happened the night before.

He opened his eyes and saw that he wasn't in his room, but was laying on the couch in the common room. "How did he get here?" The last thing he remembered was fighting with Shoto in their room. Shoto took control but... it was stronger than the last time. Before, Todoroki had still been there, but Shoto was in control. This time, he completely suppressed him for a few hours. So where was he now?

"Shoto?" He asked quietly so that he wouldn't wake the others.

No answer. He probably used all of his energy trying to suppress Todoroki that he was now too exhausted to be there.

Todoroki stood up and headed towards the kitchen where he could hear voices. When he walked in, he saw his classmates sitting in their pajamas eating breakfast.

"There he is!" Sero greeted.

"We were afraid we were going to have to come to wake you up for class." Jiro teased.

"Um... what happened last night?" He asked in confusion.

"We watched a movie remember?" Tsu joked, "You were pretty out of it after your breakdown over Mufasa."

"Breakdown?"

"You were so upset when he died," Uraraka said sympathetically. "You were crying all over Izuku."

He turned to him in horror, but Midoriya just chuckled, "Don't worry, I don't mind. I reacted the exact same way when Kachan and I watched it together as kids."

"I had snot in my hair for days..." Bakugo grumbled and they all laughed.

Todoroki was beginning to become overwhelmed. He hated not being able to remember what he did the night before. "I'm so sorry. Did I act, or say anything weird last night?"

"Well... a little..." Kirishima looked to the others and they nodded, "But like, in a good way. You were fun to be around."

"Yeah, Todobroki is awesome!" Kaminari grinned and they all groaned.

"Todobroki?" He was beyond confused.

"Kaminari is trying to make it your new nickname," Ojiro informed. "It's not catching on."

"Do you really not remember studying and watching a movie last night?" Yaoyorozu asked with concern.

"I... no. I'm sorry." This was bad.

"I would implore you to go see Recovery Girl," Ida suggested. "Memory lapses and unusual behaviors can often be signs of a head injury."

"Shoto, did you hit your head during training recently?" Midoriya asked.

"What did you just call me?" He asked in surprise.

"Shoto." He looked at him in confusion, "Last night you asked us all to call you by your first name and you were calling us by ours. Cuz we're friends now."

"Please call me Todoroki." They were all surprised. "I am sorry for acting strangely last night. I am... dealing with some issues currently. If you see me in that state again, please try to ignore me, and don't pay attention to anything I say. And we're classmates. Not friends." With that, he left the kitchen to go get dressed.

Izuku had tears in his eyes, "What just happened...?"

(A/N - hey guys, sorry this one is kinda short. Thanks for reading! :) Go beyond, Plus Ultra!!)