"So, why you never tried to approach him?" Joule asked Solan.

"Cause I don't do niggas every chick around here want," Solan started, "I'm too territorial for that and like to fight. I like the nerds. Y'know, the ones in the new STEM program that's going to college for engineering or some shit. That's a better secured future than a athlete on borrowed time once he tear a ACL, or getting canceled for saying some bullshit and lose million dollar deals. Dash cute, but no."

"Why don't you talk to em?" Archie asked, leaning forward a little to stare at Joule. "By the way he was eyeing you down, you gotta chance. Y'all can make some cute blonde, sandy brown haired babies in the future."

      Joule snickered lowly. "No way. His blonde hair is real? No dye?"

"That's what the whole Starr Gove thought bout him and his twin sister and brother that graduated four years ago. Until we saw their parents one night at a game day and they hair blonde, too. I hear they come from a longline of dark skins with bright ass blonde hair."

"I heard they family from some island." Archie seconds Solan's background on Davon Dawson. "Don't ask me which one cause it's too many islands in this world for me to even remember. But, I also heard it's a lot of them in Glenpool like thirty minutes outside of here."

"Like their own town?"

"Pretty much." Archie said as he stood from the table with his wallet, "Y'all want something out the snack machine?"

"Hot Cheetos and a sweet Gold Peak tea." Solan ordered for herself and Joule declined wanting anything. Archie returned in the school building as Solan laid her gaze on Joule. "Ain't Chloe yo foster sister?" her questions answered with a head nod, "Why don't y'all talk much at school?"

Joule shrugged, "We live together and talk enough there, I guess."

"Hmm. You know Chloe used to get bullied like a mufucka last year." Solan disclosed with a light laugh, "That's till APG made her and KeyAsia—her bully-turned-friend—tied to the hip for a long ass time. Now they're inseparable. Which I think cool. I don't know why everybody was so bent outta shape bouta red haired White girl going here as if it's not a small group of em. Probably cause the other four grew up here and Chloe really come from a rich family. They can probably sense that on her or som' shit."

Joule frowned in confusion since it was the first of her hearing about Chloe's background. "What? She told me her Mother was heroin addict."

"Yeah; that come from a rich ass family." Solan revealed, "Now her Daddy I hear is the broke one that her family didn't agree wit for getting her Mama hooked on drugs. She left the family, they cut her off and anything that came from her and guess what he done; left they ass high and dry. Her Mama chose drugs, leaving her delinquent daughter to feign for herself and that left Chloe being fostered by Miss Sheryl."

"You... Know a lot about everybody's lives here."

"They don't call me Tweety for nothing." Solan winked, accepting the chips and drink from Archie that returned.

"Yeah cause this bitch know everything about everybody." Archie chimes in.

"And he know every DL mufucka around Starr Gove to Starr Tech." Solan told her, "And no; Davon Dawson's not on the DL list. You can crush on em."

"So how many are?" Joule was interested to know.

"Well, I don't like to out nobody." Archie bit into his Snickers bar, "Just pay attention to my facial expressions when a dude approach you. If you good at reading looks like I think, you'll know which ones on the DL list."