6

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮..
_______________
𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦

"𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵."

The interior designer, wears a MUGLER dress that was stone brown color and hugged her curvaceous full-figure that has a mock neckline and with the asymmetric hem it offered a peak of her right thigh and the sleeves long ruched to her full arms. The JEFFERY CAMPBELL strappy sandals with a ankle-strap was grounded by a flared heel. She styled her hair in flat-twists, swooping her edges perfectly. The style reveals the gold initial earrings in her earlobes and soft matte lipstick.

She rolled her eyes, watching her displeased client sashay forward in the floor of large empty bedroom of the enormous property. The client spins gracefully on the metal heels of her VERSACE pumps with an extra-pointy toe and lemonade pink leather that matches with her multicolor Ventagli Print Silk VERSACE pantsuit. The one button sealed her blazer shut, creating the revealing open front view of her small perky breasts. The long curls in a middle part cascading down her back and pushed behind her ears.

"Ok..." Maleah closed the binder filled with inspiration layouts and rested it against her thighs. "Well, what about the purple and green?"

"Purple..and green?" The client chuckles, "Shall I throw up too?"

The interior designer narrows her eyes. "Mrs. Tate, can I...talk outta turn?"

"Well, you're an adult."

"We've been working with you and your husband on decorating this marvelous mansion of yours and we completed every single room in just a short span of five months—which could not have normally been done in such a short amount of time. But, Childs Realty & Design aims to please. But with this bedroom you're giving me an extremely hard time and quite frankly, you being more and more like—"

"A bitch?" Genevieve smirks, inching forward to Maleah.

"Yeah, exactly that."

Stopping ahead of Maleah, carrying her smirk she says, "Hmm. Honestly, I never needed you to do this room. Someone else will do it because this gonna be a special room."

"Great, so you wasted my time?"

"Not.. exactly." Genevieve's mahogany brown eyes that were magnetic, having a way of preventing Maleah's eyes from moving. "Your job here is done. I don't see a ring on your finger. So, I can finally say that I didn't really need y'all after y'all done an amazing job in the living rooms; but I wanted to keep you around to ask you out on a date. You from here. Could possibly show me around in yo turf?"

Maleah raises a curious brow, "Uhh, you might not see me with a ring, but I see you with yours. I'm not a home wrecker, Mrs. Tate."

"Genevieve is fine." She corrects, "Can't really home wreck when the door's wide open for you."

Maleah chuckled, nervously. "You're a beautiful woman. But this could possibly get complicated and I don't enjoy complication, so I'm gonna have to respectfully decline."

Quinton was just walking by the bedroom the women were in on the phone and Genevieve called him back, "Do you mind if Maleah and me go on a date one of these days?"

"Nahh, have y'all fun." Quinton shrugs, "And we gotta go here in a minute."

Genevieve nods, as he continued down the hall to get dressed while she still held gazes with Maleah. "So, now would you show me around your city?"