3

𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚..
_______________
𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴

The giant estate was new, empty, and private sitting on five acres of land.

      Walking along the smoky gray hardwood floor barefooted was the beauty with a honey skin-tone that radiates a natural shine. Her lustrous, long legs was exposed with her just wearing a oversized fit dress shirt, one button securing it closed. Her figure's neat and slender with mahogany brown eyes above her Celestial nose. Her bouncy, ringlet natural curls hung down to her tailbone and shifts with her descending the double winding staircase, carrying a first-aid kit.

      She pushes to the kitchen, accompanying the hazel-eyed tall gentleman with expresso brown skin, wearing just a pair of lounge joggers. "Sabah alkhayr," she greets, walking towards with a smile.

      Quinton smiles himself, understanding the Arabic. "Mornin, beautiful miss lady."

      Genevieve bites her bottom lip, leaning in to kiss him. "Come on; let me get you wrapped up."

      She fitted herself up on the large island, placing the first-aid kit beside her thigh as he positioned between her legs while she retrieved the necessary items to nurse his would. "You hear from your DEA tip after Brock and his wife's unfortunate murder?" She holds a smile, rubbing petroleum jelly tenderly over the gunshot wound on his left shoulder.

      Quinton released a light chuckle. "Yeah. Ain't no case without the sketch. But I know shit not off the hook. If anything they bouta be movin quietly because of the murders."

      "Told you not to trust that pudgy mufucka callin you "Mook"." Genevieve shakes her head as she applies the nonstick bandage over the healing wound. "Angle! That's all these niggas should know you as."

      Quinton chuckled with a low grunt after Genevieve softly punched his bandaged wound. "Which is what majority know me as. Tonio smashed the Range at the junkyard."

      "You think it was smart to let the daughter go?" Genevieve eyed her longtime boyfriend questionably. "I'm sure she heard him say your name, and she's gonna tell the police."

      Quinton shrugs dismissively. "They knew I was gonna do it so that's what I expect out of em. They still lookin and still don't have a face. It was too dark for her to see our faces, so she can't do what her rat-ass Daddy was gone do."

      "Want me to find her? I know she somewhere in OKC."

      "Nahh. I don't know what she look like and that's one smart thing Brock done; kept his child secret and face out the way."

      "Since we're leaving her alive, what about Jalea?" Genevieve asked. "Still gonna try to pursue her?"

      "She ain't fuckin wit our situation. I got what I needed."

      "Mm, that's too bad," Genevieve exhaled as she draped her arms loosely around his neck. "I woulda loved to show her the best of both worlds. But that's okay; not everyone cool wit our situation. Always been Gen&Quin."

      Quinton leans closer to her face, smirking. "Gen&Quin."

      They kissed, pulling each other in closer. "Mm, what time is it?"

      "11AM."

      "The interior designer is coming in a hour we gotta get dressed and you gotta appoint the new distributor after."