Genevieve styled her hair in a side part, curly ponytail and stayed light with accessorizing putting in Diamond Cushion SARA WEINSTOCK and a Diamond thin tennis necklace. She went over to her floor-to-ceiling shelves of shoe collection, sliding the wood ladder over to reach the pair of white BOTTEGA VENETA sandals with a ankle strap closure and square toe. Her white YSL quilted leather crossbody bag was the final piece she needed before riding the elevator up to the main floor.

Walking off the elevator onto the estate's main floor and on the grippy rubber-injected sole of her heels, Genevieve followed the sound of men's chatter and finding herself on the large kitchen. Quinton was drinking a beer with his brother and the clicking of her heels got their attention.

"Goddamn!" Justice frowns in attraction, pulling the beer bottle off his mouth, "Why you keep denying my advances, beautiful queen?"

Genevieve placed her palm in Justice's, walking by him to Quinton. She kissed him a few times before saying, "Bouta head out."

"A'ight, turn up for me."

Smiling, Genevieve kissed him one last time before making her confident strides to the front door. She exits, shutting the front door behind her and getting in the luxury SUV out front with Moose waiting on her.

"Man that woman fine, Mook!" Justice told him once Genevieve was gone, "You won't even let me kiss her on thigh?"

Quinton laughed quietly as he swallowed the beer. "She don't do brothas," he shrugs.

"Shit, I'll tell her we ain't kin foreal."

"How? Nigga we look just alike; I'm just the better complexion." Quinton winked, lifting the beer rim to his mouth and swallowing more of the beer.

"Nigga bye!" Justice laughed, "Just cause you got those bright ass eyes witcha black-ass. I'm the fine one."

"Yeah, yeah. How was shit wit Big Mama the other day? They good?"

"Yeah. It wasn't nobody really there but her cougar friends. I was a'ight wit it though, especially being back home and eating her cookin'. But it was somebody new over there."

"Somebody new?" Quinton questioned.

Justice nodded, "New foster kid. Chloe age, beautiful, name Joule."

Quinton was confused. "When she even take in a new foster kid?" he asked, "Last I heard she wasn't taking anymore till they went to college."

"Guess she changed her mind. But shorty from here, the Joule chick."

"The girl from here and they passed all these foster homes to send her to Gove City. That's odd."

"As hell," Justice agrees, "Say her parents was murdered not too long ago and the case worker knew Big Mama from way back when."

"Huh." Quinton brains gets to thinking, drinking the beer.

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦-𝘪𝘯-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 couldn't be missed straight off the highway. The parking lot was full of the small East OKC club. The few people standing out in line watched the luxury sleek SUV pull in front of the door. The driver and security Moose stepped out, opening the door for her.

Genevieve stepped out herself, accepting the looks the ready-to-party people were giving while waiting in line. "You can wait out here for me."