"I'm sorry?"."Your sister.The reason my brain can't focus.The reason I want to push her into a lake constantly."

"Uh well?".My eyes darken at his scared face."Who is she fucking?".

He points upstairs and I push through.i make my rounds going through each room.I finally get to the final room before busting in.

My eyes go wide at the sight.Banks was sitting at the end of the bed with another girl on her lap.She was sucking her tits like she does with me.

Banks look up annoyed and says "Oh look who it is.Now you have time to leave your computer.You want to watch?".

My eyes water but it isn't sadness Im feeling right now.

I'm livid.Pissed.Angry.She has the fucking Audacity to suck a pair of tits that aren't mine?!?Has she lost her fucking mind?!

I clench my fist and stare at the girl who looked to be a sophomore maybe.

"Put your clothes in and get the fuck out.You won't say a fucking word about this will you?"."N-No".

"Then get out But I drag you out myself".

She gets out of Banks' lap and puts on her clothes before rushing out of the room.Banks frowns and before running a hand through her blonde hair.she pauses before looking up at me.

She smirks and says "Her tits were pretty good.If you wanted me to suck yours, you should've just waited in line".

She looks at me amused as I tilt my head slowly.

She goes to walk past me But I grab her arm.I push her back against the wall and puts both of my arms on each side of her.

"You think that shit was funny?You think you would throw a little tantrum and you would get your way?".

She tilts her head before smirking."That's usually how that works right?".

I do a humorless laugh before leaning close to her."No.And I'm going to show you what happens when you think you can play games with me,Carrington".

Banks looks at me amused and says "What are you going to do?Put me in timeout?If that's all you are going to do,I'm going to go now.I need to go fuck someone".She pushes me off her and goes to open the door.I growl and slam the door again.

"You want to know what your fucking problem is, Carrington"."What is it baby?".I grab the back of her neck and pull her to my face.

"You don't know how to take shit seriously.Everything is always a fucking joke to you"."I think you should know that from when we first met, Butterfly.I never take shit serious?".

I let go of the back of her neck slowly and she looks at me confused.

I give a devilishly smirk before locking the door behind us.I grab her hand and walk over to bed."You going to fuck me,Zoe?That wouldn't be much a punishment".

I grab the closet mirror and put it right in front of.Banks looks at me confused and sit her down in my lap.I put her so that she was facing the mirror.

"Zoe what are you doing".I ignore her words and lift her dress up."Zoe-".

"-Shut the fuck up"I snap.

She looks at me shocked as I rip her panties off and toss them."You want to be a slut so bad, Banks?I'll let you be a slut all you fucking want".

Her eyes go wide as I wet my fingers and slam my fingers in her cunt.She gasps as I bit her ear lightly.

"Look in the fucking mirror".

She looks away and I grab her chin and face the mirror.She looked so turned in with the way my fingers were going in and out her wet pussy.

"Did you finger her?".

Banks smirks and says "I was about to but you came in.You shouldve waited a couple more minutes.You would've seen my fingers in another girls cunt".

"You got jokes huh?".

"I was told I'm pretty hilarious".

I growl and shove my fingers deeper.She moans loudly as I move her strap and take her tits out the dress.

"How about we play a game, Carrington"."Hmm you know I'm a fan of a good game"She jokes.

I look at her seriously and say "Let's see if you can handle this one".I squeeze her nipple hard causing her to look at me through the mirror.

"You know I thought you would do something like this so I came here prepared".

I reach in my pocket and pull out a vibrator.Her eyes go wide and I smirk through the mirror.

"Let's see how much of a experienced slut you are.If you even orgasm a little bit before I fucking tell you-".

I bring my mouth to her ear and smirk.

"Im going to break up with you.I'll bring that girl back in here and have her eat my pussy right in front of you.That sound fun?".

The color in her face drains and she gulps.

"B-break up?No..We can't break up?"."Why?I have a perfect reason to do so.You cheated on me so I will break up with you.Pretty easy right?"

"No one eats your pussy but me"."I'm making the rules here, Carrington.You lost that privilege"

Banks eyes go wide and she looks at me seriously."Zoe I thought it was-"."-a joke?Funny?".

She nods slowly and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Watching your girlfriend suck someone else's tits isn't fucking funny, Carrington.The only pair of tits you suck are mine.But today you will learn.Banks Carrington will learn that today,not everything goes her fucking way".