Rainbow Dash vs. " Razor" Sally

-Rainbow Dash is a female Pegasus pony and one of the main characters in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is responsible for maintaining the weather and clearing the skies in Ponyville.She is the best flier in all of Equestria. Rainbow Dash has a pet tortoise named Tank, whom she can call out for a distraction. Rainbow Dash manages the weather in Ponyville. She keeps the skies free of clouds for the Summer Sun Celebration, and apparently, unless the weekly rainfall is scheduled for that day of course, makes sure that Ponyville has nice weather. Even tho she maintains the weather she is very lazy.

(Skills)

Great Flyer- she is considered the best in equestria.Flight

Rainbow Dash demonstrates her remarkable talent for flying throughout the show. She also performs the sonic rainboom. Rainbow Dash performs dangerous stunts to demonstrate a flying course through the Ghastly Gorge. She flies through giant bramble patches and dodges attacking quarray eels. She teams up with other Pegasus ponies in Winter Wrap Up to create a whirlwind , and she creates a tornadoes. Rainbow Dash coordinates and leads the Ponyville Pegasi team responsible for creating a hurricane that lifts water to the Cloudsdale weather factory for the rainy season. During this time, Rainbow Dash's wing power was measured at 16.5, while most of the other Pegasi's wing power could barely measure more than 10.

-"Razor" Sally is a female earth pony and one of the main antogonist in my Isolation series I have yet to release. She is the silent and that is what make her scary. She is easily pointed out because of the Split ends in her mane. The cause of her misfortune was caused by an earthquake while she was a barber shop by her archenemy Applestem. She is tall and incredibly Slow but powerful.

She Is from the Fiction country of Araden that a Friend made up and is not called "Razor" for no reason.

(Skills)

"Razor" Sally carry around an arsenal of scissors and only 4 of them are visible on her hooves. She is a master with her scissors and isn't a fan physical competition, but she loves to infict pain on her foe.

-Intimidation is her key skill as long as she can scare her adversary, and play mind games on them, the physical pain.

She is mentally insane and cares for nearly for nopony except the L.O.S.E.R.S.

The League Of Super Evil Revenge Seekers or L.O.S.E.R.S is group of 6 ponies and are the main villains in the series.

Lets get it Started!

It is a stary, foggy night outside a bookstore named Bookspree and Candy. Rainbow Dash had heard there was a rare Daring Do book there. So she was walking outside the store and bumped into a figure in a hoodie. " Hey watch where your going, buddy!" Yelled Rainbow. The figure revealed its face to her and there was "Razor" Sally. "Razor" Sally looked at her mane and then her face repeatedly. "I got something on my face!?" snapped Rainbow. Rainbow Dash started to fly away until a rope grabbed ahold of her and yanked her down. A loud thud was heard, but when Rainbow looked up "Razor" Sally stood before her. With a strange look. (Get ready to fight!) Sally tried to cut Rainbows mane, but she quickly rolls out the way and breaks free from the rope. "Let's do this then" said Rainbow. Galloping Full speed at Sally, Rainbow underestimated Sally's strength and there to her shock was a hoof to the jaw. Rubbing her jaw Rainbow tries a different approach and takes to the sky. There she flies around in a circle creating a tornado and shifting it towards "Razor" Sally knocking her through house. Rainbow Dash smirks and walks off saying " Nopony defeats Rainbow Dash!". All of sudden a pair of scissors was wedged on a tree Rainbow noticed. " How did this get here?" She asks, she looks closer at them when a another pair hits Rainbow in the left wing, she screams in pain. From behind the tree came Sally, pinning Rainbow Down and trying to Stab her with scissors. "Tank!" Yells Rainbow. Tank comes flying by from near by and hits Sally upside her head. By the temporary distractions of Tank,Rainbow runs back to Bookspree and Candy. When she enters the roof behind her falls in making her jump forward into a trap. " Your mane is mine, all mine!" Says Sally! Rainbow Headbutts Sally, causing her nose to bleed, with that diversion Rainbow manages to free herself. Galloping out the building through the back door. Breathing heavily after breaking the pursuit of an Angry "Razor" Sally, Rainbow manages to fly fast and high enough does the sonic Rainboom while dodging Scissors hurled at her, and hits "Razor" Sally's jaw knocking her out. (KO!)Breathing heavy Tank hovers beside he with the Daring Do book, and flys home.