[The Zhang Twins]

The Zhang Twins move to their little brother Ollie school where they meet his boyfriend yujin  who has hot twin brothers

requested by  @itznot_raerae137

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ollie sweetheart no running" zhang said rubbing his head his little brother was over the place running around the house to get ready

"but hyung!!! You're finally moving to my school" Ollie screached doing a little dance his hyungs looked at him with a fond look on their faces " okay okay relax why don't you finish so we can go hmmm?" hao said and ollie nodded eagerly running up stairs.

"no running!" zhang and hoa said at the same time only to be ignored again.

Ollie was talking none stop in their way to school he talked about how exited he was for his twin brothers to meet everyone his boyfriend and his little group of friends.

The twins where studying  in China but they decided move to Korea to be closer to their little brother who's fighting hard to purchase his dreams.

"oh my goddd where here!!!" Ollie basically screamed as he ran out of the car leaving the twins their.

Both zhang and Hao left the car quietly and stood by it waiting for Ollie to acknowledge that they weren't following him yet, soon he came back running to them holding both of their hands and running back inside.

"ugh this child!" hao said fixing his uniform after Ollie finally stopped dragging them around "I'm sorry but hey! Look this is our usual gathering place" he said exitedly looking around, he screached again and started waving for someone.

"ollie hyung!" a handsome male came running to Ollie and pulled him into a tight hug the started jumping around like little kids, zhang and Hao recognised the boy as sung yujin.. Ollie's boyfriend it's normal for them to know him as their little brother always spam their messages with his pictures.

"oh.. Um hi" yujin finally acknowledged them and pulled away from Ollie bowing "my name is yujin you must be zhang hyung and Hao hyung" he said smiling the twins looked pleased the boy was polite and handsome their little brother really did have some taste.

"yes nice to finally meet you... Our little brother won't shut up about you" zhang said with a teasing smile and laughed when both of the younger males blushed "hyung!" Ollie whined "he said the truth tho you're always talking about him" hao said and Ollie wanted thr ground to swallow him he hid behind yujin and clinged into him.

"yujin!" someone said from the side two males approached and one of them hit yujin on his head "aish you little... What did I say about running off like this!" the male scolded hitting yujin's head again "bin hyung! Stop this is child abuse" yujin cried

"oh I'll show you real child abuse" bin was about to hit yujin again when he noticed the two new faces in the room his twin brother was already looking at them.

"hello" bin said with a smile "I'm binhan and this is my twin brother hanbin don't ask about the names it was my mother's idea" he said Introducing himself and his twin brother  "well hi I'm zhang and this is hao we're Ollie's brothers" the Chinese replied as well gazing at the attractive male.

"well welcome aboard if you want we can show you around" hanbin said and the twin agreed right away already going with the two males leaving the two behind.

"did they just leave?" Ollie scoffed in disbelief  "yup they just did" yujin answered gazing at the place where his twin brothers stood not long ago.

To say that the four male hit it off so quickly would be an understandment if anyone saw them talking while walking around they'd think that these people knew each other for years.

3 months later.

"why are you so beautiful" binhan said  as they were making breakfast the Chinese spent the night at the seung's House after 'hanging out' with binhan the previous night.

"I'm not stop" hao whinged blushing as he playfully pushed the male to the side" but it's true " the other said kissing his forehead and hao giggled shyly.

"what did I do in my life to see this early in the morning can you please date already I'm tired of whatever this is" yujin whined frustrated.

"yujin! How many times do I have to say we're not dating!" binhan said and yujin groaned "I'm leaving I can't stand this" he said leaving the house in his pyjamas and half way their he met his boyfriend who was also in his pyjamas they both groaned and silently agreed on going to the park.

Meanwhile.....

"binnie...." zhang said as he was pinned to the  door by hanbin who hummed against his neck "what is it love?!" he said...

"when are we actually going to tell them?" he pouted and Hanbin chuckled before kissing him.

"soon love soon I just love to get on their nerves"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well I hope you like it 😭

I'll be waiting for the next request 🙏