April fool's chapter

"Good night!" - exclaimed Beana.

"But what Lynn and Tam did is embarrassing," Marella said, dismissing one of Beyoncé's groups.

"Yes," Sophie agreed.

"Hello, is anyone hungry? Fitz asked the question. A few hours before bed, she bakes a chocolate cake while they sit in the fridge in Everglen's kitchen. "I can get us something to eat."

"OK!" Kim smiled. "Fitz is the best cook."

"Oh shut up, I'm not feeling any better," Fitz laughed. "Wait - how do you know what I did?"

"I think so."

Fitz smiled. "Yes, that's right."

As Fitz moved around the room, his attention shifted to Dex. As always. This has been done a lot lately. Her eyes, her smile, her smile... Fitz loved her. Her hair was doing wonders she had never heard of before and she was very happy about it. It was like a dream, but Fitz didn't need a boyfriend. Ironically, Dex Dizznee. This is nonsense. Of course boys like him like girls, like Sophie. He loved her. That's why you met each other, right? Because it matters.

"NO." Fitz's thoughts were interrupted by what he was thinking.

"Hi," Fitz replied, surprised to see Dex walking beside him holding Iggy, who had been photographed that night. "Why are you following me?"

Dex bit his lip. Or just light. It was still cold, so Fitz had to be careful. Maybe it's an idea. Why bother with Dex? Nothing came out. Boys don't like boys. I've learned a lot

"Yeah...everyone's crying, but it's quiet here."

And for good reason. Fitz had no reason to think he was shocked or embarrassed. Or maybe Fitz's heart was beating in his chest. "Yes, yes."

"Yes, yes."

They walked in silence, and Fitz decided to strike up a conversation. "I like the color."

"What color is it?" questions of the

"This is the color we painted Iggy."

"Oh, it's not like that." Dex smiled softly and jumped on Iggy's head and put her on his lap. "You know, I don't like people of that color."

"For what purpose?" Fitz had to ask. "I also like pink and purple."

"It's strange, I don't know."

"Why are you surprised?"

"I don't know, I think they're usually considered girls, which is silly."

Fita waited for him to finish. not maybe Wacker about existence or perfection or anything. It is usually called good. But there is more to Figo's recall than perfection. This is Fita Walker. He was Golden Boy, Wonder Boy and all the other names people gave him. I'd rather not be perfect.

But there is no such thing.

Fita pulled the two boys and walked forward quietly.

"Hello Dex?"

"Yes"

"If you can change Iggy's hair color, can you change other people's hair color?"

"Okay," Dex said, cupping Iggy's chin and reaching out to fill the gap. "Of course the process is different because humans are different from animals. But yes it is possible. Why?"

"Do you want to do this for me?" Fitz asked before changing his mind.

Dex blushes. "Dye my hair?

Fitz nodded.