21 Questions

Hi, It's me again <3. Hope you've enjoyed the start of my first story. So here's part 2! Enjoy!!
Let me know how I did :D
____________________________________

We arrive at my favorite ice cream store. The air smells like bliss and coffee. I haven't been there in a few months, but so much has changed. "What flavor do you want?" Baji huffs. I'll take (You Choose) in a bowl, please. Baji orders your ice cream and gets him a drink.  For an ice cream shop it was very well put together.  You both sit at a table in the back.

How's the gang going? I say as I try to make small talk. Anything new? I add. "I left," he says. I look up in disbelief. Left? What do you mean left? Why? "With me gone, The third division has a new captain, Tetta Kisaki." He Snarks. "That guy is bad news, I've joined Valhalla so I can get closer to the truth." He says. For a moment I think his gaze turned cold and vile. He never shared this much with me. It was only about the fun stuff he would do with his friend named Kazutora and the others. That means it was getting serious.

I try to talk about other topics as I eat my ice cream. Baji asks for a taste. But I already ate most of it? "If you want you can have some of my drink." He implies. It's okay I'm full from the ice cream I said. I wasn't going to tell him the real reason that if I did then it'll be an Indirect kiss. We conversate for what felt like hours catching up and even exchanging our new numbers.

It felt good to have my childhood friend back after all these years. I look at the time. IT'S 8 PM?? My mom is going to kill me for coming home this late. I thank baji for the ice cream and tell him I have to be home. "I'll walk you to your street." He says. It's risky walking home at this time so I just agree.  As we walked we talked about childhood memories and how I would always "bully" him. I wasn't a bully. I said crossing my arms. "Y/N you would always take my things and hide them from me, Then made me find them." Oh, cmon I gave them back after a few minutes. "First of all  WHY DID YOU HIDE THEM?" He said. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY OKAY?

We finally reach my street. I see my mom's car coming straight for me. This is it. The end of my life. She pulls up and rolls down the window. "It's 8 pm you know how dangerous it can get, especially with all these gangs." My mom says. "Who do you have with you?" she adds. I tell her that he was Baji, my childhood friend that would come over and eat dinner with us. "BAJI? YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP! they really do grow up fast. Your mom must be so proud of the young man you have become." Mooommmmm that's enough already. I say rolling my eyes. He laughs, "It's okay Y/N," He says. "Thank Ms." He responds.

"No problem, would you like a ride home? It's very late." She asks. "No I'll be fine thank you." He responded. "See you tomorrow at school Y/N." As he waves walking away.

I get home. It's 8:43 Pm. I eat dinner then do my usual night routine before I go to bed. An very eventfu day indeed. I look over at the window as the cold rain hits the clear glass window. I set my alarm then get in bed.

Today was fun.