Chapter 2

Previously

Meanwhile the adult looked around and his eyes stopped on lan wangji who was sitting beside wei wuxian.

Now

   When lan qiren shouted he looked towards him. Bowed and politely asked, "master lan may I know which year it is?"

   Wei wuxian replied "its ****."

   The adult "thanks"
The adult turns towards his juniors and said cheerfully "congratulations!! We travelled through time and right now we are in the past."

Then it takes a whole 180° turns and says in a stern and firm voice scolding them "now, tell me who went in my inventory room without my permission"

Those poor juniors looked frightened. Jingyi and jin ling being the troublemakers. Pointed towards each other and said at the same time "it was him a-niang /dajiu."

(if you guys are wondering about the people from the past then Everyone from the past was like ima enjoy the tea)

As they both were busy bickering about who did it. Wei ying was massaging his head which was turning into a fucking headache.

His eldest son saw that he was on the verge of snapping so he tried to stop them from bickering more and said "jingyi. Jin ling."

   But they didn't listen to him and continued.

So wei ying took the matter in his own hands and said coldly and firmly. "wei jingyi. Jin rulan."

That stop them both. They both thought at the same time 'we fucked up😰😰😰😨😨😨😱😱😱😱'

   Then he continued in the same voice "I only asked one question not given any permission to start your own bickering"

Then he turned towards master lan bowed and said in a regretting voice , " I'm sorry about them master lan. And as you all heard we time travelled in the past by accident. "

   Lan qiren "but it's not possible" he said almost yelling.

The adult "master lan it is in the future" said respectfully.

Lan qiren "then please do introduce yourselves" said calming down.

  The adult says "of course" turns towards the juniors and continued "jingyi since this is yours and rulan's doing why don't you both start" he said with a smile that was saying 'if you don't then be prepared for their consequences'

Both stammered and said while bowing "yes xiwang-jun" (originally i was going to go for heinguang-jun but i changed my decision at last moment. Because wei ying a lord of hope and lan zhan lord of light and i thought why not so yeah)

  Others from the past 'xiwang-jun?'

Xiwang-jun " mhm"

  Then jingyi got first and said while bowing and saying cheerfully "hello, i am wei yu courtesy jingyi of yummeng jiang and second son of wei wuxian."

  Lan qiren and others were shocked to hear that and thought 'son of wei wuxian'

  Wei ying was shocked and thought 'my... Son... Who is my partner. But I'm already married to lan zhan.... Could it be possible that i somehow adopted him or did i gave birth to him wait he said second dies that mean that I have two sons' and at last thought he blushed he wanted that to have a big family with his partner {or more like with his lan zhan} .

( it is after the cold cave incident. And wei ying already know about his marriage to lan zhan)

Before anyone else can ask questions and say anything else jin rulan went forward and bowed while introducing himself" jin ling courtesy name rulan from lanling jin. Son of jin zixuan and jin/jiang yanli"

  Both the said people were blushing.

Both yummeng prides were looking at each other with a pale face when they heard it.

Now everyone was whispering and looking forward to the next person.

Then another junior came forward and bowed and said in a polite tone "wei yuan courtesy shizui of yummeng jiang. First son of wei wuxian. "

  Lan zhan  'oh so wei ying has two sons i wonder who is that person who has captured wei ying's heart' he thinks while drinking gallons of vinegar.

Next came another junior " my name is ouyang zichen of ouyang sect"

  Then came the next  junior. He had silver eyes with some gray in it. His hairs were neatly combed. He came forward and bowed "i am wei yang courtesy fenglan of yummeng. Third son of wei wuxian"

Meanwhile wei ying was a blushing mess while thinking 'wait there are three now. Are there any more?'

Lan zhan saw him blushing and thought ' wei ying are you so much happy about your kids? Are you thinking about your future wife?' he was drinking more vinegar. He felt bitter as if he had eaten a lemon but he still kept his icy emotionless face.

The last junior was a girl. She had a mixture of silver and gold but most only saw silver or mostly gray colour in them. Her hairs were unruly like past wei ying's.

She came forward and bowed "i am wei feng courtesy daiyuu of yummeng jiang. The only daughter of wei wuxian"

  Everyone from past thought 'so i/he/wei ying /wei wuxian had a daughter to in the future'

Then they all turned towards the adult also now they know as xiwang-jun.

Xiwang-jun "so i guess it is my turn."

He went forward and bowed perfectly and said " i am wei ying courtesy wuxian of yummeng jiang . Title xiwang-jun also known as right hand man of jiang wanyin and currently acting sect leader of yummeng"

Everyone from past

*sigh*

Lets just say that they were beyond shocked.

T. B. C

See you soon loves 😊😉😉😉