What a good life I have.

Start from the beginning

I turned to look at her in silence as she returns the stare for a few seconds before turning to Jiwoo. "Hey, kid. As per our deal give me food since this rascal of the streets ruined my food. Scurry on now kid."

She ordered as I let out a harrumph, she also acted like me in that regard, huh? Ordering people around... Well, with her cooperation with me, I think she will be trustworthy...

That was what I thought of her before, a very decent first impression. But... Not anymore!! This b*tch, or should I say c*nt! Had caused me far more irritation and trouble to me than what I have done in the past!

And that is outrageous, but fricking true! And that's what ticks me more! I have never been so humiliated before that I feel suicide wouldn't be a bad option "Is this the punishment from the gods?"

I mutter to myself, but it seems that she heard it, "Damn right." As I looked up to see her mischievous smirk. "I am your God so I will be punishing you~" Huh? My god? MY "GOD"?!?

"Bullshit!" I exclaimed in noncompliance as I suddenly felt a disgustingly powerful aura descend. "Ara~" She spoke. "Haha, "Bullshit!"? How fucking cute of you to say it's bullshit~!"

Her words clearly rang in my ears as I felt the sense of dread travel through my body. "It seems you deserve more of my heavenly punishment~" She spoke as her grip on my body increased further.

"Kuha!" I grunted as her arms constricted my body, pushing it further into her own. "Soft~!" She let out an obscene gasp as I shouted in my mind. 'I should be the one to say that!'

My back was pressing to her well-endowed breasts, 'This... this... this feeling is way too good...! It's f*cking embarrassing! I-I can't stand it!' I shouted in my thoughts again.

"Let me go!" I shouted and thrashed in her arms, but it seems it was a futile attempt. "Kayden, stop it. Stay still; it hurts goddammit~!" she spoke as she increased the amount of grip she had on me.

My eyes almost popped out my skull from the squeezing, making me rash out further silently. She let out a sadistic smirk as I felt her also increase her hold on me. 'Bad decision, bad decision...' I constantly repeated in my mind.

My struggle dragged on for a few more minutes as I finally gave up on resisting. "You demon..." I spoke as I let my body fall limp on her simply deathly deep valley of well-endowed C-cups.

"Demon, huh~? That I am~!" I heard her speak out those words as I just relaxed my body in her hold. 'Damn demon...' I thought in my head as she finally released some of her grip on me.

Probably feeling my lack of resistance, she snuggled her face up close to mine. I felt her muscles loosen over time until I was no longer unable to get out of her grip and squeezed myself out.

"Hehe... now that I'm out of your hold, I will have my revenge on you...!" I spoke in a hushed tone as I flexed my claws out towards her, only to stop when I saw her face. Sleeping peacefully.

Her black and white hair turned messy, her eyelids occasionally twitching to show her blue eyes. Her perfectly sculpted jawline perfectly capturing her beauty, the mole below her left eye– and the smile that she had.

I instinctually retracted my claws as what only touched her cheek was my soft paws. This instigated a soft and cute grumble from her as I finally snapped out of my thoughts. "What the heck am I thinking...?"

What is this feeling of reverence that I feel for her. My stare at her face travelled to her chest as I recalled what had happened just a few moments ago. The feeling of that 'heavenly' sensation.

"Yeah, I don't mind having you as my God if that was 'heavenly punishment'." I spoke softly as even I was surprised by the words that left my mouth. In the end, the only thing my mouth could do was smirk.

"That's strangely...exciting?" I half stated half asked. I look forward to the future now that another variable appeared in my life. And smirking was really the only thing I could do right now.

*flicker*

The next morning arrived as I felt my eyes flutter open, birds softly chirping morning songs, a pleasant smell wafting around in the air. A heavy feeling filled my chest as I tried to sit up.

I look down towards my chest as I saw Kayden sleeping peacefully. I felt a small smirk dawn on my face, lifting up a hand onto my face and feeling my lips. I didn't know I could feel this way, am I sadist?

I put my hands on Kayden as I softly stroked his fur, waking him up. "Wha-!" and throwing him across the room the split second he did so. "Hahaha..." a soft chuckle left my lips after that.

"Nyaaa!" Kayden screeched midair as he landed on all his fours. "Why did you do that?!?!" He shouted at me as I yawned and stretched my arms. The same pleasant smell from earlier wafting into my nose.

"Eggs?" I muttered to myself as I looked towards the direction of the kitchen. 'Jiwoo's making eggs for breakfast I guess.' I thought. "Hey! Stop ignoring me!" Kayden shouted at me as I clasped my ears.

"Sheesh. Alright, –alright!" I answered back and curtly picked him up. At first, he turned stiff but then he turned all mellow and soft. I tilted my head to this pleasant surprise, was it because of yesterday's 'session'?

Another soft chuckle left my lips as he stayed silent under my gentle hold. I stood up and brought him with me towards the kitchen where I saw Jiwoo placing the eggs on a plate.

"Need any help?" I asked him as he curtly turned to my direction. "Ah! Ms. Vera, good morning. Yes, could you please set the table?" He answered. I nodded as I softly let go of Kayden as his cat instincts failed; he laid flat on the floor.

Smiling, I made my way towards the plate and table utensils as I carried them over to the dining table. "What a good life I have."