Fourteen| Poolside hunk

After plotting our evil scheme we took the opportunity to enjoy the time as we wait for the people we were looking for to contact us.

Asides from that, I've been in contact with Eliot recently.

Though Caspar and the others didn't seem to bother or fall for it makes me sad.

Jackie had me conquer my fears with those killer rides but still, I didn't miss hesitating with each rides.
They're scary as fuck.

We also enjoyed shopping and dinning in those cute themed restaurants with bottles in potions form and stuff along nuggets served in Shrek lunch boxes.

It was a great experience, so we decided to check-in here, we got this free disneyland pen with a small character on the tip and played in the pool area while waiting for the fire works display at the castle.

I was jealous looking at the other groups together having fun, I mean I'm pretty good with having Jackie by my side but I wished there was more of us.

We went towards the pool bar to chill for awhile.

I noticed a guy around our age sitting alone at the bar. It kinda made me happy thinking I wasn't the only one feeling lonely.

Wow. Im such an asshole.
Feeling good looking at others miserable.

I slapped myself hard.

"Oh wait! I left something. Go ahead first" Jackie said letting go of my hand as she headed back away from the pool.

"Do you want something else? I can get you something" she added as she slowed down

"Um.. Ice cream?"

She laughed and just said okay.

Damn it.
I feel pathetic having to go alone.

I took the seat directly opposite to the bartender and stared at the blending machine.

PATHEETIC !

I sense him looking at my direction.

Ohgoodlord is he pitying me ?

"Hello" he smiled
"Hi" I replied observing his soft features and small face. Tall, asian.
Brunette. Dyed ? I wonder.

As our eyes met, he let a chuckle out and got me confused.

"I'm sorry, but you seem very cautious of me" he explained

"My names Jimin. Park Jimin"
He offered his hand maintaining the smile on his face.

He was fluent, but theres still that asian accent on the tip of the tongue of his.
I responded and state my name in respect.

Korean I guess.

"What brings you here?" he asked trying to start a conversation while I was still looking at him thinking of an answer.

"Oh, was I too much? I'm sorry.
You can skip that question" he apologized looking worried.

Alarmed as how he took my silence I immediately rumbled my words explaining how I did't have an answer to the question, luckily my phone rang.

"WHO IS THAT ASIAN HOTTIE WITH YOU?!" - Jackie

I looked down and back up to him an apologized.

"No, haha.Answer it"

Then I looked back down again to send my reply. But I have to thank this bitch for having mailed me the right time.

"He's all yours love"

"Great! I'm coming to get him" - Jackie

Then I saw Jackie's figure from afar.

"Looks like she's finally here." I looked back at him.

"Friend?"

"Yup"

"....she seems lively"

"She's gonna rape you."

He chocked and asked me to say it again.

"What?" I asked.
Oh shit. I said it out loud.

I can recon him staring at me suspiciously.

"Seriously ! Nothing ! Geez.." I raised me shoulders up.

"Okay" he gave up but still was very cautioned.

"So are you here alone ?" I asked

"Yeah, its a very crazy story getting here." He answered amused staring at his drink playing with the cherry on top.

"Crazy? I bet its not as crazy as being sent to Japan blind folded and left in the middle of nowhere with only a name of some random person"

I chucked on how I suddenly got open to the topic....but I rather had the opposite reaction.

"Aren't you suppose to laugh" I asked as he maintained an awkward silence looking at me with disbelief

"Um...hello ?" I asked

Slowly snapping out of I dont even know what just happened he opens his mouth as he tried to ask "Are you looking for someone? Too?" locking our eyes as if he was interrogating me.