INTRO - ♡

Shelby had a Minecraft stream planned for today with Smajor1995, GeminiTay, KatherineElizabeth, LDShadowLady, SmallishBeans, JOEYGRACEFFA and Fwhip. But in Shelby's inconvenience, she wasn't able to make it due to medical complications. She had caught a fever and was too ill to leave her bed, she felt insanely lonely and would do anything to get out of bed. But in her convenience, she wouldnt be alone for much longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W I L B U R     S O O T      P O V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to go to America to visit Shelby, my crush, as shes sick and i want to surprise her. We've met up a few times before but i have this gut feeling something very different is about this individual time. Its not a bad but also not a good feeling either.. But anyway I'm on my way to the airport as we speak. I have 1 suitcase filled with essentials like clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc, and a small backpack with my phone, wallet, water bottle, book and a few gifts for Shelby. I'm not going on this trip alone all have you know, I'm going with Jack (Manifold), Tommy (Innit) and Toby (Tubbo). I did invite Niki (Nihachu) but she lives in Germany so she couldnt actually come with us unless she made two journeys. Anyway, I've Just arrived at the plane and i guess ill see you when we land!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S H E L B Y     G R A C E      P O V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so boring here, I'm all alone and bored, I'm sick and have used like 8 packets and 4 boxes of tissues in the past day or two. My nose is stuffy, my skin, tongue and throat are excessively dry, I'm constantly hot and its insanely boring and lonely. But being ill has gave me awhile to think. And ive came to the conclusion of nothing, I've been thinking of Will a lot for some reason and i dont know why, i mean, yeah i like him but I'm not sure if i LIKE him. Some part of me wants to be just friends but another part is saying that i definitely should date him. I know he has a crush on me due to Tommy but i just cant pick, i mean i think i like him but i dont want to date him and then eventually later on realise i dont like him, I'm so confused, my heart is aching, and I'm afraid that if i date him, he would squish my heart apart, i mean Will is a great guy, hes funny, humorous, relatable, reliable, dependable, brilliant, amazing and, strong (maybe), cute, handsome-... wait, am i seriously ranting on about how absolutely astonishing Wilbur, one of my closest friends, are? My heart aches as the blood is pumping through, i cant tell if its because i have a fever or because i love him. Everything i look at reminds me of him, if i look at my wall i can see him leaning against it, my floor him lying on it with me laughing, my bed with him sitting on it next to me holding me close in his arms-... okay i seriously need to stop. If i keep thinking about him ill think I'm so in love with him and then ill be wrong and it would be so embarrassing. But ive been denying the fact that i could be in love with him so much to the point i think that I'm so deeply in love with him to the point its either i deny it or i drown in an absolute sea of love...god I'm so in love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W I L B U R      S O O T     P O V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got off the plane and have landed at the airport closest to Shelby's House. On the plane i was thinking about her non-stop, i hope shes okay. But in all honesty, i dont think i could live without her, whenever I'm not thinking of her...wait, thats a lie, I'm never not thinking of her, shes so loveable. I cant not love her, i would be torturing myself if i denied my undying love for her. If i wasn't thinking of her id be miserable. Shes like a drug that you're addicted to. I cant let her out of my mind for a second and not even by choice, its just shes always in my mind. If i let her go id never forgive myself, and i dont know if she knows it yet, but I'm waiting for her, even if it never happens, I'm waiting for her to feel the same way i do about her, patiently. Well, she doesnt know it but I'm now at her front door. I knocked on it with a firm fist so the knock could be heard, but not too hard. And there she stood, the woman ive fallen in deep love with, her frown flipped over in an instant as she dived into me, placing her hands around my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist, making my face flush a deep red as i cradled her.