"Ne n/n-chin If asking you don't come then you come dragged by me!"

end of flashback

"And that's pretty much what happened."You said while you and Takemichi saw Mickey and Draken stepping on takemichi's seniors.

"So they kidnapped you outside the school?"He asked while sweat dropped.

"Yeah, basically"

"Come on takemichy!n/n-chin! Join us!"

"Huh..No thanks I'm fine here"You said while walking beside them stepping on the ground.

Takemichi was scared as hell while you were just thinking on what you would eat at night.
Draken swung his arm around takemichi's shoulder as Mickey leaped at your back without a warning almost making you fall for the second time.
He started poking you cheek as he remembered he didn't introduced himself, he jumped off of your back and grinned at you.

"My name is Sano manjiro but call me Mickey and this is my friend Ryuguji ken call him draken ok?" You just nodded, you already knew who they were so it was okay not to pay attention right?

"Your not busy right?" Draken asked Takemichi.

"A-ah..y-yes...maybe" he has a date with Hina but he was too scared to reject them. Students began gathering, watching the four of you walk and whispered to each other

"Hold it right there!"you quickly recognized this voice You had to contain a smile and a blush when you saw Hinata walking up to the four of you as Takemichi seems shocked and the other two wondering who she was.

"I'm sorry hina..Today is actually busy for me so-" takemichi said as you saw she coming straight to Mickey's direction as she slapped him, a red mark forming on his cheek.
Takemichi looked mortified at this scene while you were trying hard not to simp.

Draken looked pissed a vein popped on his face as Hina wasted no time and grabbed yours and takemichi's hand turning around.

"Let's go guys..Hina will protect you!" She started dragging you and takemichi Even though she was shaking, she went there to get you and Takemichi out of there.

The truth is that she happened to see you tied to Draken's shoulders and she also saw you and Takemichi talking so she assumed you were his friend being dragged by them.

'Why is she dragging me too? She was only supposed to drag Takemichi!'You thought as you were dragged by the peach haired girl.

"Oi.."Draken started, grabbing hina's arm"imma murder you bitch" you wanted to kick his ass for calling her a bitch but you hold back.

"You gonna slap someone and then say 'See ya later'? Don't make me laugh!" Hina turned around with a serious look in her face.

"Coming into there school and forcing someone to go with you isn't something a friend would do!"she stated as she continues"lately Takemichi has just been covered In wounds. If that was because of you guys, then I won't forgive you"

Takemichi moved and griped onto Draken's shoulder, muttering.

"Let her go"

"Hah, what did you say?I can't hear ya!"

"Just let her go!"he raised his voiceas Draken looked surprised.

"Ah..and here I thought we could be friends..well which way do you want to die" Mickey said scaring Takemichi.

"Just promise me one thing..you won't lay a hand on Hina!"takemichi looked determined.