'Man I think I'd have a heart attack if I spent a few more seconds with him..how could my luck be so bad?!'As you ran to Takemichi's school, you thought that you certainly wouldn't want to see Kisaki around again.

Takemichi was talking to his girlfriend Hinata but his mind was thinking about how cool you were yesterday,You took Kiyomasa down so easily but he was kind of sad about the fact that he might never see you again.

"You okay takemichi?"Hina asked interrupting his thoughts

"Ah- yeah don't worry"

After saying goodbye to his girlfriend Takemichi entered his class and took a seat as the teacher entered the classroom and when they were about to start talking screams were heard outside

"WERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM HAH?!"
One of the seniors yelled at someone and punching sounds could be heard from inside the class.

The door opened and mickey peeked inside the classroom looking for someone his eyes widen when he saw takemichi.

"There you are Takemichy!Come play with us!"

"Uh... we're in the middle of clas.."Mickey talked to teacher to let takemichi out as he have no choice but to agree.

Takemichi go outside and gasped when he saw the seniors got their ass beaten by Draken "the seniors.."But what most impressed Takemichi was the fact that you were on Draken's shoulders with your hands tied.

"Huh?they pissed me of so I beat them..now lay on your stomach!" Draken said as he put you down which made Takemichi immediately go to help you with the ropes and tape And as soon as your mouth was free of the tape you thanked him.

"Thank you Michi"You said while patiently waiting for him to untie your arms.

"No problem M/n-San..but what happened?"he asked as soon as the ropes left your arms.

"Well...

Flashback....

Arriving in front of the school, you were about to enter until two blondes recognized you and decided to stop you from entering.

"N/n-chin!" Mickey screamed as he jumped on your back.

"What the-"You almost lost your balance when you were caught off guard by the smaller blonde

"Oi Mickey!Don't jump on him like that, you might end up taking him to the ground, idiot!"Draken said while trying to get Mickey off of you.

"Huh..What are you guys doing here?" You asked while trying to get Mickey off of you with Draken's help

"We came for Takemichy but you can come with us too N/n-chin!"Mickey said and then pouted because Draken finally took him from you and was now holding him far away from you.

"Huh..I don't know if it's a good idea I have my classes to attend and-"You got cut by Mickey grabbing your arm and dragging you with him.

"Glad you decided! let's go n/n-chin"

"Mickey Did you even hear what I said?!"You managed to get rid of Mickey's hand with a sigh

"Ken-chin get me a rope!"Mickey said as he grabbed your waist in a tight grip.

"Mickey, You can't go around kidnapping people like that!"You said as you struggled to get out of Mickey's grip as quickly as possible while Draken approached you with a tape and rope.