5- That Book...

[Not edited yet, and remember that this was written by 10-yr old me... Prepare to cringe]

¬(Y/N) POV
×At the Mystery Shack

Mabel invited me to what humans call a 'slumber party'.

I have no Idea what the hell that is, I was going to say no but she gave me the puppy eyes.

We were watching television then I noticed this book that Dipper was reading. It looked... Familiar...

*FLASHBACK*

7 years ago... When (Y/N) was only five...

"Mommy," I asked, "Who's that guy?" I noticed someone was outside, staring at us.

Mom opened the door and asked him stuff.

I tried to listen to what to they were saying, but I was watching my favorite show and I care about my favorite show more than I care about whatever they're talking about. What? It's a new episode!

I stared outside, I noticed the guy was holding a book with a gold hand with six fingers and it had the number 2 on it.

Meh. I looked at the tv. It was the end credits!

"AW!" I screamed, throwing my toys everywhere, "HOT CHOCO FUDGE, I MISSED IT! THE NEW EPISODE! BULLPOOP!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That book! I saw it when I was five! Does it have something to do with how the villagers knew about us being vampires?!? What is in that book?

"Hey Dipper," I said, "What are you reading?"

He closed the book and hid it behind him. "Oh, nothing!" He said, "Just some nerdy stuff!"

I can feel it...He's hiding something...Or maybe he's just really a weirdo... Nah. He's hiding something.

Bonus:

(in the flashback)

(Y/N): I MISSED IT! THE NEW EPISODE! BULLPOOP! *throws toys everywhere*

Guy: Is your kid alright?

Mom: Yeah...She's really like that.

(Y/N) : *flips table* I MISSED IT! *flips couch* BULLPOOP! *flips tv* GAH! *kicks down door* THE NEW EPISODE! *punches wall* WHY? *flips everything she can flip* I MISSED IT!

Mom: 3...

(Y/N) : *punches the walls*

Mom:...2..*drags everyone outta the house*... 1...

*The house falls down to pieces*

(Y/N) : *eyes widen* *jaw drops*... Mommy... I'm sowwy....

Guy: What a weird kid..

~~~

HELP! I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! HAAAALP!

~Lorraine_Tennyson