3: Creatures

[Edited]

(Y/N) POV

I opened my eyes and sat up. I woke up because I could sense a presence really, really close. I turned to my left and screamed at what I saw, almost falling off my bed.

But then I realized it was just a deer, and I calmed down.

“Get out!" I ordered, pointing to the exit. But it just stared at me.
“OUT!" I tried again, “DO YOU WANNA BE MY BREAKFAST?!"

The deer just stood there. Of course, it doesn't understand me. It's a deer, dammit. And I don't speak Deer.

I groaned and lazily got off my bed, glaring at the animal. “You useless creature... Why are you so cute?"

I could have that deer for breakfast, but I just can't. These animals are so innocent. Unlike the cruel humans. Yeah, some humans are innocent too, but they would kill me if they knew I was a vampire. I don't really want to drink their blood but... It's hunt or be hunted. And I can't drink animal blood not just because I think these animals are cute. But one time I saw a weird-looking mutant cow with eight legs. And you know what it did? It tried to eat me! And I also saw many more weird creatures, like those little men, a floating dorito with one eye, handsome perfect boys a little older than me except they act like hamsters, and a LOT more. Who knows if the animals are also like those creatures? I might get poisoned or something if I drink those weird creatures' blood! And anyways, even back at my old home, animal blood isn't enough for us.

I went to the deer and tried to push it out, but It wouldn't budge. Vampires have super strength, but I don't want to use it on the deer. I might end up killing it. And hey, it might try to eat me like that mutant cow did! This town has some really weird creatures.

I sighed, giving up. Maybe it'll walk out of here later...

I put on my hoodie, then got out of the cave and picked some berries. Then I went back, I saw the deer was on my bed.

“Hey!" I called to the deer, “Get off my bed!"

Of course, it didn't move.

I groaned, then put a berry on the floor. I hope this works.

The deer went down from my bed and ate it.

“Oh, you like that? Do you want more?" I sweetly asked the creature, as if it would answer.

I stepped closer to the exit and put more berries on the ground. The deer followed and ate the berries, just how I wanted it to.

“Yes, that's right, follow the berries, you dumb creature."

One by one, I put down more berries that led outside. The deer followed the berries and ate all of them. Then, it was finally out of the cave. I sighed in relief, then looked up at the sky.

I don't know what time it is... 4:30 AM, maybe. I can hear my stomach grumbling, and I feel an intense feeling of craving, and an urge to drink the blood of any living creature. My eyes flashed red, then I gazed at the deer. Y'know what...

I thought about it for a while, then decided. I'm not gonna eat you, Deer. You won't satisfy my hunger anyway. Aand, you might be one of those weird creatures here in Gravity Falls. So lucky you, you're not dying today!

I walked further outside to look for breakfast. If I find those two humans again, this time I'm really gonna eat them!

I better find them.

a/n
Oh dear, so much characters.. And creatures are mentioned in this chapter!

1.) 'weird-looking mutant cow with eight legs' If you watched the Gravity Falls shorts, you'll know who that is.

2.) 'little men' Of course you know them!

3.) 'a floating dorito with one eye' Who can forget this guy? I even liked him once! He's awesome!

4.) 'handsome perfect boys a little older than me except they act like hamsters' I'm sure you guys know them!

Hehe... I just really felt like adding them...

That's all. See ya next chapter, hugs!