MY HEART IS FULL OF YOU

PLAY: Something by Arctic Monkeys or Chase Atlantic

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual content and swearing.

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

IT was furthering into the night, everyone had been exhausted after the beautiful day they had spent together. Well, all but two.

Tony wasn't one to sleep much, rarely ever. Though his sleeping had gotten better with Evangelina, he still struggled.

That wasn't to say all the Avengers hadn't struggled either. They all did. Haunted by the memories of their past, and the nightmares of their actions.

Evangelina too struggled to sleep. She suffered the same as her mates, but also because of her biological differences. With the substances Hydra injected into her, she hadn't needed to sleep to survive.

When the blonde did, she too was the same as her mates. The memories of her past unfolding, and the wicked actions forced upon her by Hydra.

Tonight was no different for Tony. As usual, he would be tinkering around and coming up with new projects. That's why when Friday informed him of the cries of his mate, it didn't surprise him.

Making his way up from the lab within the cabin, he rushed up to the room she was within. Already hearing her sniffles and soft cries. His heart like always, pained from this.

Before opening the door, he stopped for a moment. His vision had become dazed and the surroundings spun slightly. Taking a shaky breath in, he exhaled back out slowly.

Taking a moment, he had finally calmed down. Quickly he made his way down to her room, his heart raced and thoughts clouded his mind.

Going to open her door, the handle had been locked. "Override" he spoke, and Friday opened the doors. Loud sobs and heaving could be heard. It broke his heart knowing she was hurting.

Laying down on the floor with nothing but a thin blanket, curled into a ball. Evangelina cried out loudly when she heard his footsteps get closer.

Everything felt horrible. She couldn't compose herself of the thoughts she had. After waking up with a memory form her past, she couldn't help the pain she felt.

The way she saw herself, was as a monster. No matter how much the woman tried, she'd never be able to repay the sins of her past. What was the point of trying to be better? She would always be a bad person.

Getting on his knees, he pulled her into his hold. At first she whimpered trying to fight her way out of his grip. She was too exhausted though.

"I'm here angel." he spoke softly. Running his hand through her blonde curls, "You can talk to me or not, but i'm here. I'm not leaving you little angel" his voice croaked. She whimpered but nodded into his chest, clutching his shirt with her dainty hands.