"We would never leave you. We love you too much to leave you." Jin said.

I calmed down a lot and Jin fed me a snack my mum made. Chan was smiling as I was eating and I pouted. Jin kissed my head and I continued to eat.

"Good boy." Jin said and I blushed.

I cuddled closer to him and soon fell asleep. I began to stir as I was moving around but settled again. After I don't know how long I was woken up by my mum.

"Hi sweetie. Dinner is ready." She said.

"Where is Jin?" I asked.

"He had to go home sweetie. He said for you to pack and you can spend tomorrow night with them as you have been working so hard and that tomorrow is Friday. They miss you just as much as you miss them." My mum said and I smiled.

"Can I pack now?" I asked with my bunny smile.

"After dinner." My mum said smiling.

"I am hungry." I said getting up and made my way to have dinner.

After dinner I ran to my room to pack. I was about to tip my case when a purple box caught my eye. I placed the box beside my pillow and put my clothes in my laundry basket. I sat on my bed with the box contemplating whether to open it or not. There was a note and said to open it when I am home and alone, which I am.

The Giftbox - 

I opened the box and I found a letter

I opened the box and I found a letter. It was from Jimin and he explained how he felt when it was him in my position. He told me that they all love me and are happy they finally found me. He also said that they are happy that I am in their lives and if it takes one year or five to get to the stage they want then they will wait. I was tearing up then turned the letter over and it read 'This teddy I made for you. Hopefully you will love and cherish the teddy like the six of us do for you. If you need reassurance about the relationship between you and us, you can look at the teddy and realise how much you mean to us and how much we love you.' I was crying and took the teddy out the box and cried as it was stunning.

The Teddy - 

Jimin does have a gift

Jimin does have a gift. My dad came into my room and rushed to hug me. He didn't say anything and let me cry and hug him.

"I don't deserve them dad." I said, trying to calm down.

"You deserve the world, son. You are a great guy and I would be happy if you could date one guy who looks after you and loves you. The fact is, six guys all love you and want to be with you. I am happy as you will be taken care of." My dad said.

"I don't know the first thing about relationships. I haven't kissed, been on a date or had sex." I said, my dad chuckled.

"I think that makes them want and love you more as your first experiences are with them and only them. Don't make them wait too long and I am sure they will help you if you need it." My dad said then left.

I packed my suitcase with clean clothes and I set it at my door. I got ready for bed and settled and watched TV hugging my red hearted monkey. I smiled and pecked its head and watched TV. Very soon I slept with the teddy safely in my arms.