"Well that was awkward."

"Tell me about it." Kim pursed her lips, flipping through her phone as she tried to connect it to the speaker on her desk.

The blue-eyed male looked bewildered. "Was it?"

"You can't be serious right?" Kim looked at him with an irritated expression, her red glasses framing her dark eyes. "You aren't that dense right?"

"No need to be rude." The ravenette shot her a glare.

"I noticed something was off when we spoke but I just couldn't figure out why."

Sighing and rolling her eyes, Kim looked back down at her phone.

The blonde's eyes narrowed, "Seriously I don't get it- what was wrong?"

"It doesn't matter. Now quit being oblivious and come help me figure out how to connect this stupid thing."

"I don't know if I'll be of much help with that. I'm not a very tech-savvy person." He shrugged, letting the previous subject go.

"Here, pass me your phone." Sunny, who- during Kim and Basil's conversation- had made himself at home on a large bean bag, reached out.

Kim tossed the phone haphazardly, the ravenette catching it. "Don't look through my shit."

"Aye aye cap'n."

Basil leaned to look at the screen as Sunny diligently flipped to the settings and connected the speaker. It made a sound to confirm the connection.

"There." He clicked over to the music player and started quickly filling the queue with songs. Some of which Basil recognized, others not so much.

"Ay! What're you doing!?" Kim jumped at Sunny, reaching for the phone. "You connected the speaker so give it back!

Unresponsively Sunny held the phone out of her reach, continuing to fill the queue with music he likes. She wrestled him for the phone but he easily kept it from her.

Basil laughed, easily taking the phone from his friend's outstretched arm. Sunny glanced up at him for a moment but made no argument, though did hold Kim back as Basil began putting some of his own favorite music into the queue.

Kim finally wrestled herself away from the ravenette, lunging at Basil and tickling him to the floor. Lifting her phone triumphantly, she stood up. "HA! You gremlin freaks are no match for me!"

"Uhhhh am I interrupting something?" Kel stood in the doorway, looking over the scene.

Basil was now propped up slightly, rubbing the back of his head in pain from hitting the floor so hard, Kim standing just beside the blonde with her phone held victoriously over her head, and Sunny moving over to make sure Basil was alright.

"Nope!" Kim hopped onto her bed, looking at her phone, "You guys have some strange music tastes. WAIT- Sunny you listen to MCR!?"

"Yeah, who doesn't?"

Kim's eyes were bright, "Like- ALL of my friend group!"

"Wait really?" Kel came in, finding a place to sit, "I thought you guys were really into that kind of stuff."

"Nope. Charlie listens to mostly sad or calm songs, Angel and Mikhael like pop music- ew- and Vance is only really into rock. And I mean like heavy metal rock, not any of the good stuff. Aubrey listens to a mix of songs, a lot that we suggest but not much of my music. I'm the only one who's into punk and classic rock."

Sunny sat up quickly. "You listen to classic rock too!?"

"Yoooo!" Kim excitedly leaned forward, "We shoulda been friends sooner damn!"