~Sitting on the bench with you~

Start from the beginning

"I believe you y/n. I saw the way you looked in the video. " she lifted my head up.

October 11

(Pretend you're wearing the usa tracksuit sweater)(You can change the outfit)

(You can change the outfit)

I sat next to Luis and Connie since the ducks were too mad to talk to me. Finally Mrs. MacKay came in.

"Y/n that's not the right outfit we assigned you to wear?" She says to me.

"So?I don't give a f-" I get cut off. "Get you hand off my mouth Connie." I mumble.

"Then shut the f-" I cover her mouth before she makes the same mistake I almost made.

"That's what i thought! " I whispered to her.

"Fine but next time , wear the right outfit." she smiles

"No bitch." I mumbled to myself.

I look to my side and I see Luis looking at me. Boy his eyes are so pretty. I bet his lips taste like strawberries. He is so ..

"Y/n? " Mrs MacKay interrupts

"What?" I respond. Mrs macKay asked me a questions and I answered it correctly to get her off my back cause all I'm tryna do is look into Luis's beautiful eyes.

"Ancient Greece was the beginning of Western Civilization. See, in Greece, they didn't have professional sports... or Wheaties boxes. So the athletes competed for another reason. Anybody?" MacKay asked.

"Falafels?" Goldberg said.

"Annoying much?" I say and rolled my eyes.

"You wish, Goldberg." Connie says. Me and her high five.

"Charlie?" MacKay calls on Charlie since he had his hand up.

"Pride." He answers.

"That's right. The various city-states waved their flags... and wore their home colors proudly." She says.

"Did America always dominate?" Fulton asks.

"brother, what?" I say. I groan. This lesson is gonna
Be a tough one for them.

"Fulton. That's a good question." Dean backs him up.

"Yeah but the most stupidest one yet." I say. He shoots me a glare and i shoot him one back.

"No. America wasn't around back then." She tells us.

"it's okay." Dean 'comforts' Fulton.

"Don't forget that compared to other countries... America is still young, still forming its own identity. America is a teenagerjust like you." She says.

"Like us?" Jesse questions.

"You bet. A little awkward at times... but always right there on the verge of greatness." She says which makes me smile.

October 11: 3:16

We all roller skates down a road while I held hands with Julie.

"I don't know but i been told" Bombay sings.

"I don't know what I've been told" we sing together.

"Team U.S.A.'s gonna win the gold" Bombay continues

"U.S.A.'s gonna win the gold " we sing back

"Listen up and listen good"

"Listen up and listen good" we repeated.

"We're all headed for Hollywood"

"We're all headed for Hollywood" me and Julie looked at each other with smiles while we sang.

"Sound off" Bombay says

"One, two" we say.

"Sound off" he says.

"Three, four" we sing

"Bring 'em on down" Bombay says

"One, two, three, four " we say. It was so much fun.

October 11: 3:43

"Hey y/n" I hear a voice say.

"What's up Mendoza !" I greet him.

"What are you doing today?" He put an arm around my shoulder.

"Well sadly I have to be at dinner with my moms friend. They're bringing their son too. I don't even know these guys yet. she wants me to go" I say with a frown.

Luis's POV:

Damn it she's busy. This "son" better watch his hands.

"Luis's everything okay? Hello?? Luis!" I heard a voice yell. I quickly snapped the hell out of it.

"Sorry what.." I say

"Why did you come up to me?" She reply's

"oh right I was gonna ask uhm.. how you're doing with your sprained knee.." I think of my answer.

" it's alright doctors said it should take a few days till a week to heal. I really want to play. " she frowns. I take my hand and lift her chin up (w rizz)

"Hey it's gonna be fine " I smile at her. "Plus it'll be fun sitting on the bench with you.." I look at her .

Y/n's pov:

"Hey Luis I just wanna tell you we aren't friends.." I say sadly remembering what my mom told me. "I can't have friends if someone might use me for money. My mom says that. It's too risky."

"Use you for money ? No never y/n ! Maybe you shouldn't listen to your mom anymore." He says.

On my car ride home I start calling London and ash. I tell them how much I miss them and can't wait till we see each other again. I told them how I was on crutches now too. Though I was talking to other people I couldn't stop thinking about Luis. So I decided to call him up.