Daddy MILK

Thormus was upset that his brother Chor died but once he got over the depression he was living his best life.

He was best friends with his buddy K. His full name was potassium but we called him K for short.

Thormus had a huge crush on K, but Thormus didn't know if K liked him back. Thormus was sad. Thormus and K have been on calls with each other that lasted 8 hours a day. K always bought Thormus food and gifts. SO Thormus was confused. Thormus didn't understand why he thought of him as a friend. He was sad. He was happy that they were friends tho.

Thormus has known K for 5 years and they have been friends for all those years.

Thormus then confessed his love.

"Hey," Thormus said.

"OLAAAA" K said.

"SO Potassium," Thormus said

"WOW, YOU KNOW MY ACTUAL NAME," K said in shock.

Thormus was re-thinking his crush. Thormus thought that K was an Idiot at that moment. 

"Ok so what were you going to tell me."

"Uh I like you," Thormus said really fast. 

K was in shock. "Same ngl, your hot"

"I'm a train"

"I like trains"

"weirdo"

They started dating.

OF COURSE THEY TOOK THEIR RELATIONSHIP SLOW. THIS COUPLE IS DIFFERENT.

They dated for 5 more years and then got married at 22.

They were in a stable relationship. And they were happy. After they got married they wondered about children. They then had a child at 23. They named him Thormssium. (Thor- Me- Ze - Um)

This family relationship was like no other.  Nobody had Daddy issues or Mommy issues.