"Ah, man! We're so far away!" Kaminari complained.

"Something tells me that's not the main issue." I said, sarcastically. A portal had brought several villains to the area. Me, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Jiro formed into a group as the villains were all around us. I reached in my overcoat and drew one of my pistols. Yaoyorozu quickly used her quirk to create two metal poles and handed one to Jiro. The villains started moving to attack. One guy swung a punch at me. I dodged to the right, grabbed his arm, and fired a few shots into his gut. Then while the pain distracted him, I controlled his arm to flip him to the ground. I dodged punches from two different guys before casually firing shots at their feet and then their stomachs.

"His bullets aren't real! They're rubber!" one guy yelled. I scowled at his words and turned to him. I fired at the guy and the bullet tore through his right ear.

"Yeah, but they're still dangerous." I said, spitefully. The guy screamed as blood started pouring down the side of his head. The bullets I use for my pistols are rubber. The impact hurts like hell and leaves an immediate, bloody bruise. Because of the bullets' velocity, getting hit in the neck or head could easily cause paralysis or death. That's why I most commonly target the gut or feet of whoever I'm fighting. It maximizes pain with no risk of killing. "Kaminari, use your quirk! Get involved!" I screamed.

"I can't use it in a situation like this! I'd risk friendly fire!" Kaminari shouted. Hearing this, Jiro improvised by kicking him into a group of villains. They all were immediately electrocuted. A villain launched a front kick at me. I caught his kick and kept hold. I shot the guy twice in the nuts and swept his other leg out from under him. He hit the ground, groaning and foaming at the mouth, from the pain.

'That was the nineteenth bullet, out of twenty. Time to refill.' I thought.

"You gotta reload at some point!" a villain yelled. He had gun barrels for fingers. He fired several shots at me, but Yaoyorozu jumped in front of me, with a metal shield. I aimed over her shoulder and fired multiple shots at the guy. I kept firing after he fell to the ground. I ceased fire when the magazine ran out. I was breathing heavily from my brush with death.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Yaoyorozu asked, concerned. I didn't answer, as I was a little shook up.

"Doesn't that guy ever need to reload?" a villain yelled.

"Nope! Infinite ammo John Wick!" I yelled, cocking my gun. I looked to Kaminari. Realizing I could do more, I activated one of my shock gloves. I grabbed a villain's face and shocked him, while firing my gun at a guy to my right. Jiro swung her metal pole at some villain's head, stunning him. Then she plugged her Earphone Jack into her boots and started blaring her amplified heartbeat at those around. A villain with claws came at her. I jumped into the air and grappled the enemy with my legs. My weight brought him to the ground and I shocked him. Then I fired several shots at other enemies, from the ground, and swept the legs out of two guys rushing me. Suddenly, a giant sheet came out of Yaoyorozu's back and covered her. She lifted up the edge of the sheet and looked to us.

"It takes time to create something big. Y/N, Jiro! Under here!" Yaoyorozu shouted. The three of us gathered under the insulation sheet. "Now, Kaminari!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

"1.5 Million Volts!" Kaminari screamed. He emitted an insane amount of electricity that covered the area. The sheet we were under stopped it from reaching us. Yaoyorozu lifted the edge of the sheet and we looked out. Every villain was electrocuted and downed.

"Wow. Kaminari really is incredible." I said.

"The others may need us. Let us join them quickly." Yaoyorozu said.

"Whoa! Your clothes got super punk!" Jiro said, behind me. I grabbed my overcoat and looked at the rest of my Hero Costume, expecting damage. But it was just fine.