Chapter 1761 - 1780

Start from the beginning

"Having stirred up such a huge commotion this time, how are you going to explain it to Father when we get back?" Gu Xin Yan still had her brows furrowed together in anxiety. It wasn't that she could not see the disparity in the way Gu Yi treated her and Gu Ying. With the incident this time having become so big, even if she had been the one responsible for it, she would think that she would be punished, much less the one being implicated into it now is Gu Ying?

At that moment, what worried Gu Xin Yan the most was what Gu Ying would have to face when they got back.

But Gu Ying did not seem to be the least bothered by it. He sat there by the window with his chin resting on the windowsill, as he stared at the carriages carrying the banners of the Shadow Moon Palace as they gradually grew distant in his sight, as the corners of his mouth curled up into a deep unfathomable smile.

"What is there to explain? Whether he wants me killed or skinned is up to Father's wishes."

.
.
.
Chapter 1762:- Sinners Must Not Live (1)

After Jun Wu Xie departed from the Pure Grace Palace's boundary of power, she did not immediately make their way towards the Shadow Moon Palace, but had instead stopped the convoy midway and stationed Yue Yi safely within the forest with Ye Mei remaining behind to keep a lookout for him, while she went on ahead with Jun Wu Yao and the others towards Mount Fu Yao, bringing Zi Jin together with them.

In the Spirit Jade Palace, the Spirit Jade Palace Lord was lying lazily upon his soft lounge and sipping at fine wine as his disciples played melodious music, enjoying himself immensely.

Suddenly, the Spirit Jade Palace's main door was opened up by someone and the Spirit Jade Palace Lord sat up in his comfy lounge, his eyes lifting up slightly to look to the front of the main hall.

Several figures slowly appeared before his eyes.

"Young Master Jun, what do you mean by this?" After the Spirit Jade Palace clearly saw the identity of the person coming in, his brows immediately creased together and the laziness in his eyes disappeared without a trace, to be replaced with a sharp and incisive glint.

He saw his own disciple Zi Jin, being held by a man standing behind Jun Wu, the ropes tied around Zi Jin's bodies highly stinging to his eyes. Her face was pale, her breath weak, obviously having sustained rather heavy injuries.

That scene, was one that the Spirit Jade Palace Lord would never have imagined even in his dreams.

Although he had outwardly shown great disdain towards the things Jun Wu had done before, deep in his heart he had actually greatly admired this quick witted youth, which was the reason why he had grudgingly consented to letting Jun Wu remain in the Spirit Jade Palace. Although his face had purposely shown displeasure, his heart had already accepted Jun Wu as one of their own, but the Spirit Jade Palace Lord had never expected that letting Jun Wu bring Zi Jin to the Pure Grace Palace would result in a reverse in the situation upon their return!

"I wonder what wrong Zi Jin could have commited that calls for Young Master Jun treat her in such a manner?" Although the Spirit Jade Palace Lord's face revealed discontent, but based on what his understanding of Jun Wu, he would not treat Zi Jin like that for no good reason.

With that question from the Spirit Jade Palace Lord, it greatly pleased Jun Wu Xie. She had initially thought that if the Spirit Jade Palace Lord was going to unilaterally decide to argue with her without even distinguishing right from wrong, then whether the alliance between them should continue on forward, would have to be carefully reconsidered.

Fortunately, the Spirit Jade Palace Lord was not dumb.

Jun Wu Xie gestured by lifting her chin slightly and Ye Sha immediately pushed Zi Jin down to the floor before the Spirit Jade Palace Lord.