"Yeah." Kie agrees.

"You guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. We don't have a way to transport the cross." Cleo says, making it very obvious how much the teens needed John B for guidance. "On JJ's motorcycle?"

"That's not my fault. All me." JJ scoffs, feeling lost without his friend.

"Ok, other options." Pope says.

"Oh my god." Sarah says suddenly, leaning forward and resting her head on her hands.

"Oh my god, what?" Jade asks, watching her sister panic.

"The bar." She mutters. All of their head's swivel to the bar to see a not so friendly face.

"Is that Topper?" Pope asks, confused as to why he would be here.

"Why is he everywhere?" Kie mutters, her emotions running full of irritation.

"Perfect." Pope says, nodding his head. "Hey, Jade?" He says, looking towards his friend who was already smiling in realization.

"Yeah?" She smiles, leaning forward.

"Bet you Topper has a way to transport the cross." He says, nodding his head.

"You know what we have?" Jade says, looking at Sarah with begging eyes.

"What might that be?" Pope says, also staring at her.

"An ex who he's obsessed with." Jade says a grimace on her face as she waits for sister to reply.

"No." She says bluntly.

"Yes." Jade says.

"Sarah, you already have him whipped, all right? So why don't you take one for the team." JJ replies, a stone-cold face on.

"What would John B says?" Sarah says, trying to reason with them.

"I don't see him?" Jade says, looking around at the group, sarcastically looking for him.

"He'd understand. Think about the circumstances. It's about treasure." Pope agrees.

"Look, Sar. We can handle John B." Jade says. "Just talk to him." She suggests. "Touch his shoulder a bit, you know?"

"Think it'll work?" Jade says, watching as frosty tips and her sister converse on the top deck of the boat.

"Are you kidding? Hell yeah." JJ says, mouthing 'keep going' to Sarah.

"Ha! She's taking my advise." Jade scoffs, watching Sarah gently touch and caress Topper shoulder.

"Oh? Is that a good thing?" Pope asks, watching Sarah fling into Toppers arms with a wide smile.

"Yes." Jade whisper yells, throwing thumbs up at her sister, the others doing the same.

The pogues and Topper were now at the train port looking for the specific one that held the Cross.

They were standing on top of one train. "Well there's like a thousand trains here." Sarah mutters.

"Well... we know it's cart 750X on the track to Raleigh." Pope says, putting his hand on his forehead.

"Yeah, so now we just gotta find it." JJ says.

"Well, news's flash. We're not getting out of here unnoticed with a giant cross." Kie says.

"Yeah, good point." Jade mutters.

"We won't have to. We can nab it somewhere further in the country." Pope nods. "Just gotta figure out how to stop the train."