Isn't this hatred worth it?

Even if he puts water on other things, as long as Xie Huai is still under the control of love gu, he will definitely kill himself and then hurry up.

This is the back road he prepared for himself.

………

Xie Huai slowly opened his eyes, his brows furrowed, and the soul-locking nail had loosened slightly under his constant impact, but it had recently reached a bottleneck period, and there had been no progress for several days.

But it didn't exceed his expectations.

Haste makes waste, Xie Huai got up and got off the bed, poured himself a cup of tea, the tea was already cold, but Xie Huai didn't mind.

He lowered his eyes and took a sip of his tea.

Fang Li hasn't been here for a long time since we parted that day.

what is he doing

But with Wu Yimei?

But then he laughed at himself again, what is Fang Li doing, what does it matter if he comes or not?

Xie Huai put down his teacup and was about to continue to meditate, when suddenly he heard the wind in his ear, very lightly.

With a creak, the window opened and closed again.

Xie Huai looked at the man in black who suddenly appeared, with a clear look on his face, Dumeng will set off tomorrow, to attack Jiuxiao Mountain on behalf of the Demonic Dao...

Before leaving, it was strange that there was no movement.

Du Meng's expression was gloomy, he sighed, and said: "I'm afraid I will be away for a while, before I leave, I want to ask, how did Mr. Yuyi think about my previous proposal?"

Xie Huai looked indifferent and did not speak.

Dumeng showed helplessness when he saw this, and sighed: "Mr. Yuyi has also seen how that Zhuzi is pressing every step of the way. I am afraid that I will die if I go here. If I can't come back, then Zhuzi will be even more lawless. No one can help me." I won Yuyi-jun... Anyway, although I have good intentions, I also understand Yuyi-jun's concerns, and I don't want to be with my demonic way..."

Shaking his head, he was about to leave.

Xie Huai looked at Du Meng's back, and a sneer appeared in the depths of his eyes. He wouldn't believe even a word of Du Meng's words, let alone that Du Meng would give up easily, but...

Xie Huai said suddenly: "Wait."

Du Meng stopped in his tracks and asked doubtfully, "What else is there for Yu Yi?"

Xie Huai slowly stretched out his hand.

Du Meng seemed to be very pleasantly surprised, he took out a small white porcelain bottle, put it in Xie Huai's hands, and said in a deep voice: "Then there will be Mr. Lao Yuyi."

After speaking, he left in a hurry.

Xie Huai stared down at the small white porcelain bottle in his hand.

He would never bother to use such methods. Even if he wanted to kill that person, he would fight him openly. He is an opponent worthy of respect...

But he still left behind Du Meng's poison, and now Du Meng is in a state of eruption at any time, it is hard to predict his next move, he may attack Fang Li at any time... and if he takes his poison, Du Meng I will pin my hopes on myself, but will continue to choose to dormant for the time being...