7

The air was deathly still.

Although this is not the first time this has been done, the feeling is completely different when the victim is unconscious and when the victim is awake.

After all—he's not really a pervert.

Oh, by the way, Xie Huai didn't think that he wanted to strangle him to death, did he? Or... want to do something wrong?

Fang Li withdrew his hand pretending to be calm, and glanced sideways without showing any traces. Sure enough, the incense burner on the table burned out at some point... He showed a trace of annoyance.

Xie Huai really woke up at the wrong time.

Fang Li pondered for two seconds, then said calmly, "Your quilt slipped."

After speaking, he turned around and strode away.

The system didn't expect Xie Huai to wake up suddenly, and the shock he received was not as light as Fang Li's. Now he came to his senses, and saw the host's footsteps obviously faster... How rare, the host would be nervous too!

………

Xie Huai looked at Fang Li's leaving back, his eyes darkened, thoughtful.

Fang Li burns incense every night, and never waits for him to fall asleep, and refuses to approach him... Obviously he is very wary of himself, and he is not arrogant, but since he is so wary of himself, why not just abolish him completely, once and for all? But to choose such a troublesome and hidden way.

This is a contradiction.

Fang Lishi has no interest in him, but wants to stay every night, pretending to care about him, is it really just to humiliate the righteous immortal sect... There are thousands of ways to humiliate a person, and some are even more dirty Cruel means, why do you have to be in the same room with yourself? It is really unnecessary to spend so much time and energy.

This is the second contradiction.

Xie Huai stayed here to kill the devil and eliminate harm for the fairy world... During these days of getting along, every time we get closer and understand each other, we will find that this person is completely different from what he imagined. different.

Although this person shared the same room with him, he was reticent and never bothered himself...

Even if this person sleeps in the same bed with him, he still sticks to his duty and never goes beyond the slightest...

He said in his mouth that he would let himself obey him, but he didn't even touch himself.

Courteous and gentle.

He is like a warm and refreshing spring, so clean that you can see the bottom at a glance, but sometimes... like a cloud of mist that seems to have nothing, hiding everything in the unknown depths, making it impossible to see through unclear.

Everything he does seems to have a purpose, but when he thinks about it, there is no purpose.

It seems necessary, but in fact it is not.

And he just slept next to him every night. Several times, Xie Huai had the illusion that killing this person was easy.

He doesn't even have to wait for the seal to be broken, and he doesn't have to choose to lose both. He just needs to pinch this person's neck in his dream. Such a pale and fragile neck can be crushed easily...

Maybe it's because it's too simple and easy, but it seems like an obvious trap, which makes Xie Huai hesitate.

He suddenly felt tempted...