Oh! You don't want to know, Miranda!

"Okay. Byeee!" She walks out of the office.

Hmm! Who would dare ask my Little Star out?

Layla Alberto's POV

"Ah! Again! Who does he think he is?! The king of our country?!" I yell into the phone as I speak to Jenna.

"I swear girl! I have my baseball bat! Tell me the word and I will be there at your office. It's been a while since I used it." I hear a shuffling sounds in the background and know that she is scouring her apartment for the bat. "Found it!"

"You know what! Let's smash the windows of his car!" I can't believe how frustrated I am. "Bring this! Do that! What I say goes! What am I? His maid?! Like fuck no! You don't get to order me around!"

"You tell him Bitch!"

"In the morning, after Miranda left, he made me button his new shirt! He could do that himself! Fuck he smelled so good!"

"Wait-What?!" Jenna is confused and I am biting my lip as I think of his familiar scent. "Stay with me girl! He is your Ex!"

"Yes! One fucking frustrating, asshole and handsome ex!" I hear Jenna sigh at my words.

"Girl, I am coming over tonight. You need me." I know she is shaking her head at me right now.

"I do." My phone rings. "One second Mike is calling on the other line." I tell her.

"He is calling again! Babe, he is only friends with you for your money! You don't have any now! Be careful and don't fall in his trap!" She warns.

"But it's always for good reasons." He only ever asked me money for elders or kids who need surgeries and are in need of financial help.

"You can't trust him, Lyls. All the reports he shows you are fake!"

"Jen, what if they are true." I can't eliminate that possibility.

"Okay. But right now you can't afford the luxury of possibility. Be careful." I know she worries about me.

"Okay." I end the call with her and pick up Mike's.

"Hi Mike!"

"Hi Layla! How are you?"

"You know. The usual." No one outside family knows why I am working at the Henderson Group.

"I saw the news and I am so sorry about everything. The media put it out so wrong."

"It's okay. I don't want to talk about it." It was all because of my carelessness.

"I am sorry. So... There is a friend of mine that needs a little help."

"Yes. Of course." I urge him to continue.

"His 3 year old daughter has a heart condition and they said it costs more than two hundred thousand dollars." Oh no! That poor kid! 3 years old? Why?!! "They have already collected a hundred thousand. We are still collecting funds. I am sorry to ask you when so much is going on, but we are trying to reach out to anyone who can help." He sounds apologetic. He is so genuine. Why doesn't Jenna trust him?

"You don't have to apologise Mike. I will transfer you the hundred thousand dollars by tomorrow. Okay? I assure him.

"Thank you so much, Layla. You are an Angel seriously!"

"You are welcome. I have to go. I will call you later." I end the call and look at my phone. Jenna is going to kill me. I have given exactly hundred thousand dollars to Jenna, just to hold it for me in case of emergencies. Once I go home I can transfer that amount to Mike.

I shake my head and reach back to my desk. Ellie is standing there behind a huge red roses bouquet and Ben is standing in front of it reading the card. I reach up to them and they both look at me. Ellie has a grin on her face as she looks at me excitedly. Ben looks up at me and I feel like he might murder someone right now.

"Nice bouquet. Did Miranda send it?" I ask as I go to my place near the desk. Ellie suddenly look mortified at Ben's face. She looks like she might shit her pants right now.

"I will come back in a minute." She excuses herself and leaves. I do not blame her. But I wish she stayed back to fight this Demon in front of me. As soon as she leaves, he takes gives me the card. I frown as I take it from him before reading.

You were a vision in the Red dress on our First Date. I hope you give me one more chance to let me prove I am worthy of you, Beautiful.

Love,

Ronny.

Aww! Ronny was the sweetest, most lovely and gentleman. I look up as a smile takes it's place on my lips. The Demon in front of me immediately stops it though. He takes the bouquet and throws it on the floor.

What the Hell?!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Ah! The monster is coming out! But how sweet were they when young?!

Her is her Stupid! She is his Star! Now he is just her Demon and she is his Brat! So much is yet to happen!

Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.